Yandere Expressions (Captains)

Oikawa:

First eery thing that you notice is that his pupils are extremely enlarged. His hair may lightly fall over his eyes, but that adds to the scare factor. Keeps his neck straight as his glare gets darker with each haunting step. He maintains eye contact even when his hands are doing other sinful things.

Kuroo:

The one eye not covered by his hair will become half-lidded with annoyance. His neck will slightly bend downwards. Lips will stay firmly shut until he gets close to you. May grit his teeth, but he's saving his jaw strength for when he leaves you covered in hickies and bite marks.

Daichi:

His entire face will be engulfed by a shadow. Nose will scrunch as horrifying words drip from his mouth. Eyes will become black circles of nothingness. Once he does close in on your face, you'll see the devilish gleam in those empty orbs.

Bokuto:

His face will have a random assortment of emotion. The most likely emotion will be a forced smile with a few tears in his eyes. Childish giggles may leave his huge grin, but he could snap leaving him leaving deep bite marks on your neck.

Ushijima:

Keeping the same neutral expression is all he really needs. Degrading insults will constantly leave his frowning mouth. His neck will slowly lean down as he closes in. Eyebrows will furrow as his eyes light up with a hellish fire.

Futakuchi:

Shocking enough is that he will have the scariest expression. An almost fanged smile will stretch across his face. His neck will loll backwards as laughs howl from his lungs. Eyes may twitch from the anger, but will become hooded when he swoops in.

Terushima:

Licking his lips like a feral dog, this boy will become overly filthy. Eyes will be widen from the adrenaline rush. He will tilt his head from side to side admiring how scared you are. Perverted insults will leave his mouth a lot. Be prepared to being forced to maintain eye contact with him.