Devil in Angel's Clothing (Sugawara One-Shot)

This story is dedicated to MommaSuga  early birthday present tho.

That moment when you two first made eye contact was when the living hell began. Just like a wolf in sheep's clothing, he was a devil disguised as an angel. A very beautiful angel. An angel that would sin and fall from heaven just to experience the ecstasy from feeling your skin against his skin.

The first day made you tense up since you felt something, unsettling. Some sort of strange aura was emanating from behind. Finally mustering up the courage to look, you made eye contact. Only three seconds of that contact and you felt like a target. Those eyes bored deep into your head. You could've sworn you saw an inferno ignite within those glowing orbs. An inferno of a sudden sinful desire to lust after you.

Trying to not think much about it, you resumed your daily school activities. Only having a quick glance of that inferno seemed to have distracted you from your thoughts. Finding yourself zoning out more often, it became apparent that you may have an attraction to him as well.

The night of the first day was quite a sinful one for Sugawara. He laid in bed staring at his ceiling trying to control the sudden urge down below. All he could imagine is what you would look like right below him covered in bite marks. Lips flush from the rough kisses, and- no he stopped himself there in fear he might let the devil out too soon.

The second day was like a game of hide and seek. Standing in the library sifting through stacks of books for a class project, you could've sworn you spotted him staring at you. When you spun your head around, he wasn't there. Tension was building up inside your spine as you began to hunch over even more. You tried to make yourself look as invisible as possible.

"Is this the book you're looking for?" his sweet voice startled you from behind.

In his grasp was the exact book you were searching for. The grip on it seemed rather tight since his knuckles were ghost white. He was also holding it rather closely to his body. Avoiding any awkward contact, you grabbed the corner of the book. Being careful not to touch his body, you slipped it out from his hands without a struggle.

Steering away from him immediately, you briskly walked out of the library. Your heart was pounding at your ribcage and so was Sugawara's.

The third day was a rather strange one. You were staying after school to work on your project when your teacher came up to you. She had something in her hands that looked like some sort of paperwork.

"Could you deliver this to Sugawara in the gym please? I'm in a hurry to get home, and I'm not sure I'll be able to get this to him on time."

You gulped and shakily took the paperwork from her. She hurried off almost bumping into another teacher. Your throat was dry now. How could you face him when you always got flustered around him? Your sweaty palms were already leaving handprints on the paperwork. Worryingly rushing off the gym, your heart was pounding against the ribcage. Each beat sent a vibrating shock through your ever terrified form. You were about to reach for the door that leads outside to the gym, but it opened. It was Sugawara.

"Oh..." he whispered softly letting the door clang shut behind him.

There was an eery and awkward silence between you two.

"T-this paperwork, it's for y-you," you stammered not looking him in the eye.

Good thing the sweaty handprint marks were gone. The shaking in your hands was clearly visible for him to see. In the split seconds that he was reaching out, dark fantasies were clouding his mind. Imagining how beautiful you would look with your wrists tied behind your back, his hand moved right over your right wrist.