Yandere Mystery Character One-Shot

Despite the fact that the closet you were hiding in was pitch black with an eery darkness, you found yourself smashed between two boxes. The position was extremely uncomfortable since you were sitting on your legs, but it was anything to appear unnoticeable. The footsteps outside the closet were faint, but you occasionally hear a creak in the floor echo. Your heart was pounding so erratically, it thumped against your eardrums. Taking in rapid breaths to calm yourself, they only made you dizzy.

More silence passed on and on for who knows how long. This position was getting uncomfortable to the point where your entire body was stiffening up. The pins and needles feeling in your legs was becoming unbearable. You needed to shift positions fast. Being ever so careful to not disturb the boxes, you slid your legs out from under you. Stretching them out until they lightly tapped the other wall, the blood flow returned to your legs.

"How did I get myself into this mess in the first place..." you thought to yourself over the sound of your heartbeat. 

A sudden creak of a floorboard close to the door made your heart stop for a second. Frozen with anxious fear, you attempted to hear for anymore footsteps. It was silent afterwards. No noise occurred for a very long time. The tension was stacking on top of itself messily. Minutes painfully passed by with no sounds still. Then it hit you, they were right outside the door. The faded outline of a shadow was right there under the door.

"Shit shit shit shit," you were hyperventilating now. You needed more oxygen, but you desperately tried to not make noise.

The dizziness was setting in now. Your head began to lull forward, but you made a mistake. You snapped your neck back in an attempt to keep upright, but you whacked your head against the wall. The dull sound echoed in the closet. Covering your mouth with a clammy hand, tears were already streaming from your eyes. The pain was throbbing and stinging throughout your head.

The door swung open wildly. The milky moonlight was blocked by the slender tall figure. Those green cat eyes glared down at you with frustration and lust. The neutral frown turned upwards into a childish smile.

"Looks like our little hide-and-seek game is up (name). I've finally found you!" Lev said with a playful tone.

Your body didn't spastically try to back up the wall of the closet in response to being caught. Lev's expression melted into a clouded mixture of terror and lust.

"Now it's time to play my game," he muttered lowly narrowing his eyes as he stepped into the closet. It closed shut with a click.