Yandere Bokuto One-Shot

Tried to up my Yandere factor yet again so yeah some slightly disturbing content(?)

You lost track of how many days you've been in the frigid basement. Your fingernails were too brittle to mark on the wall anymore. Counting the faint tick marks, you only saw 12 marks. It seemed longer than that. Maybe you lost track earlier than you thought. The lack of sleep has really gotten to your head. You were starting to hear the faded grays of the concrete walls.

"(Name)!" the overly excited voice of Bokuto called out from the other side of the door.

"Yes?" your voice was strained because of your burning throat. Was it burning from the lack of water or the amount of screaming you've done; you really couldn't recall.

"How'd you sleep?" he wondered unlocking the creaky door carrying a tray of food in one hand.

"Fine," you lied.

"B-but your eyes are all droopy," his raspy voice softened as he poked the dark circles under your eyes.

You kept your mouth shut unsure about what to do. You were afraid that his mood could violently swing again. How many times has he gotten randomly angry? You couldn't remember that either. All you could focus on is the peanut butter and jelly sandwich sitting on the tray. Your throat needed water, but your stomach needed the food. You were drooling out of the corner of your mouth without knowing.

"Someone's hungry," he teased leaning in close to your face.

Much to your disgust, his tongue flicked out and lapped up the drool.

"I want to savor every last bit of you," he whispered running his tongue over his lips.

He moved over to the glass of water first. Taking a sip from it, he crawled back on the bed towards you. Pointing at his mouth, he waited for you to move in. He expected you to kiss him for the water. Desperate for some sort of liquid, your lips slammed into his. Happily complying to your sudden neediness, his mouth opened. The spit-mixed water was spilled into your mouth by his tongue. You almost swallowed his tongue along with the water.

"Wow that was nice," he murmured pulling away, but a long string of spit connected your lips.

That familiar animalistic aura was in his eyes again. Pinning you down on the bed, your body eased up on contact. You learned very quickly not to resist.

"Make-out with me and I'll give you want you need," he grinned overly confident as usual.

Weakly nodding your head, you had to comply as always. His lips dove in and locked with yours. Sloppy tongue twisting ensued. You didn't care that you were swallowing his spit, you just needed something to cool your throat. Taking your aggressive tongue contact as a sign, he hands reached up to your hips. They gripped them tightly as he ground his hips into yours.

"Kou..." you whimpered beginning to get enthralled by his acts as always.

Swooping in for more sloppy kissing, you prayed that he wouldn't suddenly snap that time.