A little teaser (reader x oikawa wip)

I swear I'm working on something, and here's the beginning of that something ;)

All it took was for a dumb coincidence to occur. This could've all been avoided, but no, he had to ruin it all. Then again, the jolts of searing pleasure washing over in waves spun your sense of right and wrong around. A glint of dull light reflecting from the desk lamp illuminating in two spying orbs, yet you did nothing about it. Both of you were lost in the moment, hair stuck to sweaty your sweaty foreheads and panting like dogs in heat. Why did you in particular become such an unhinged, primal creature? God, why were you even thinking back to that night?

Earlier...

"Oh, Iwaizumi isn't playing for his university?" your head tilted to the side at Oikawa's surprising remark.

"Nah," Oikawa scratched the back of his head, "he's playing for a local community team instead. It's the same team Takeru will eventually join, so Iwa-chan will get to teach him someday." You giggled at Oikawa's nickname for the latter.

Oikawa's eyes flickered over your expression, "what's so funny?" god, he sounded like a whiny child for a second.

More giggles escaped as your head leaned back against the couch, "it's nothing, but the way your eyes sparkle whenever you bring up Iwaizumi is hilarious."

His mouth flapped open and shut, but no coherent words formed, only flustered mumbles. You howled with laughter.

"I'm sorry!" wiping tears pricking the corners of your eyes, you teased, "Iwaizumi sounds like your boyfriend when you talk about him."

"W-we're best friends! Nothing more!" Oikawa leapt to his feet almost tripping over the coffee table.

"The amount of kissy faces and hearts you use when texting him doesn't seem like it!" you waved his phone screen around only causing Oikawa's face to grow red.

"I do that with everyone I text!" he flailed his hands around trying to retrieve his phone as you scooted into the corner of the couch keeping it close to your chest.

You stuck out your tongue continuing the vicious teasing, "you sure?"

Oikawa snatched your wrist in an iron grip. The playful mood dropped along with his tone, "(name)-chan. I..."

His phone slipped from your hand constricted to the point of paleness into your sweatshirt. The lukewarmth from the cheap plastic case rested just below your bra. Pain continuously shot up your arm as you froze in place from his sudden change. No sign of cheerfulness emanated from his eyes hidden behind a few stray hairs. Five seconds. Ten seconds. Fifteen seconds. Your wrist numbed at that point. Shock overwhelmed your senses. Oikawa's breathing shallowed with each inhale only to shake with a tinge of anger after exhaling. How long were you holding your breath?

Bzzzt. Bzzzt. Oikawa's phone vibrated in quick successions against your stomach. It snapped you two from the uneasy moment. His hand quietly retracted to card through his hair. Soreness ached its way to the already bruising fingerprints on your wrist. You fumbled his phone from out of your sweatshirt to frantically hand to him. The stillness in his eyes switched back to that sparkly cheerfulness as Oikawa answered the phone with a bubbly, "hiiiiii Iwa-chaaaaan!" and with that, he skipped off into the kitchen.

Color washed back to your wrist, but a sickly combination of red and purple oozed from the broken capillaries beneath the skin. Oikawa was preoccupied speaking to Iwaizumi in the kitchen, and that gave you the perfect opportunity to sprint out the door as instinct warned you to do so. Carpeted floor hushed your unsteady footsteps towards the door. Just before you could turn the knob and slip on your sandals, the fridge door slammed shut. Hairs on the back of your neck stood on end.

"Get back on the couch. Now," Oikawa unmuted the phone call as his demanding tone sent jolts of fear down your spine. He resumed talking to Iwaizumi in his previous cheerful tone.