Yandere Captains x Reader One-Shot

(Okay so I typed this and am posting this from my laptop, so sorry if there's any weirdness with the formatting. But this is my 5k special so yeah thank youuuuuu)

Maybe being the brave one amongst your group of friends was the worst idea ever. Well, what they had in mind was possibly the worst idea ever. Of course being in college meant you had to make some risky decisions once in a while. Whether it be going to a large party, or skipping class, those were easily unavoidable problems if you had some common sense. What your two friends had in mind however, this wasn't an easy thing to say "no" to. All you had to do was sneak into the fraternity house of the so-called "Sexy Seven". You had no idea what that meant at the time since you always kept to yourself about college gossip. Unfortunately, your two "friends" decided to bail right as you landed on the other side of the gate. A dim glow from the car's headlights was seen in the distance which meant you had to run who knows how many blocks to get home now.

"Some friends you guys are," you grumbled to yourself staring up at the rather large house. It looked perfect for wild parties due to the vastness outside.

Well obviously you had to find some sort uncovered window to peak through. There weren't any lights on, so they must have all gone to sleep. Wait, what was the point of sneaking in exactly? You faintly recollected that they only wanted to get a glimpse of "it". Not even knowing what that meant, you stood in the dark in the middle of the yard thinking of what they said. Before you could come up with any logical idea, you saw a light turn on. It was on the top floor and the window wasn't covered by curtains. Good thing it was a corner room meaning you could witness whatever was going on.

"Oh my~" a muffled voice cooed on the other side of the window.

Nothing happened for a minute as your crouching position behind a bush was beginning to become uncomfortable. After shifting around on your feet, you froze in place at the sound of a moan. It wasn't a girl's moan, it was a guy's. Could it be that guy that was talking first? Another moan, but this time it sounded more high-pitched than the last. It sounded like a guy as well. Oh, this is probably what your friends meant by "it"; two guys doing, well, it. After innocently hearing two guys go at it along with the occasionally rumble of the wall, possibly from the obvious roughness, you couldn't take it anymore. Shuffling to the other side of the house where it wasn't illuminated at all, you inched along the cold brick wall. Eventually, your sneaking around led you to an open window. Checking your surroundings, you wiggled through the window.

The floor boards purposely squeaked under each of your steps in the dark hallways. Reaching a dimly lit corner, you peaked around it. Leaning your weight on your left foot to get a better view, a floor board creaked behind you. Two arms hoisted under yours and dragged you towards this light. You were so terrified, you didn't even fight back. The only action you took was weakly mumbling with your entire body quivering from the fright. Next thing you knew is that you were seated on a couch in a now brightly lit room.

"Oh, my, God. This is what they meant with the seven..." you were utterly speechless at the sight before you.

The captains from five different high schools you knew were before you. Daichi, Oikawa, Ushijima, Terushima, and Futakuchi. All had different degrees of expressions of their faces. Oikawa, Terushima, and Futakuchi of course had those seductive smirks plastered on their faces as Daichi and Ushijima had somewhat stern looks. Footsteps from your right revealed Bokuto and Kuroo who were both buttoning up their shirts. When they saw you, they took a few seconds to process who you were, but their faces lit up with excitement. Of course you knew all of them from high school; each and every one of them watched your volleyball games at some point.

"(Name)-chan, I missed you," Oikawa began drawing himself up to your left.

"So did we!" Kuroo and Bokuto happily exclaimed in unison sliding in to your right.

"You shouldn't be sneaking around at this time of night. You could get suspended from college," of course Daichi and Ushijima lectured you for your unruly acts.

Terushima and Futakuchi didn't say anything, but they continued to bore their eyes at your body. As usual, they had that same hungry look that they had in high school. You shifted in your spot on the couch feeling something warm up inside of yourself.

After awkwardly exchanging your jumbled stories about this whole situation, the only ones to process it through were Daichi and Ushijima. The rest of the boys, well, they began to make their moves. Oikawa occasionally ran his fingers up your thigh, but you forced yourself to ignore his teasing. Bokuto moved to the floor sitting on his knees. He rested his head on your right thigh glancing up at your eyes as if he was stargazing. Kuroo was occupied by twirling your hair around his finger from time to time. Terushima was impatiently tapping his foot off to the side never taking his eyes off of you. Futakuchi began pacing back and forth behind you also not taking his eyes off of you.

"And that's how I ended up here!" you concluded your random assortment of short stories with a clap.

"You sure they're your friends?" Daichi quirked an eyebrow appearing uneasy from the other boys' actions.

Before you could answer, Futakuchi slyly whispered in your ear, "we can make up for that. How about we become more than friends?"

"Don't worry (name)-chan, we will make sure you return home safely before anyone gets suspicious," Oikawa muttered letting his hand creep up a bit too far.

"We'll make sure you get home the next day, or week, or month," Terushima spoke with his usual cocky tone now beginning to close in on you.

"No, no, she'll be in my care if that happens," Daichi stood up now seeming to go along with their antics.

Ushijima didn't say anything, but he slowly crept over to your surrounded form. Bokuto was busy now running his fingers up your thigh with an innocent look in his eyes. Futakuchi's hand cupped under your chin to crane your neck up to lock eyes with him. He simply tilted his head and smiled before sealing your lips with his. Other places of your body surged with heat as hands and lips wandered your form. As he pulled away for air, you desperately groaned one word that set them off: more.