Yandere Kenma One-Shot

Tried to up my creepy factor here so yeah

It literally felt like you were being stalked by a black cat. Those small, slit pupils locked onto every single one of your movements. Tongue occasionally flicked out to lick his needy lips. Carefully scanning the surroundings, he precariously hid behind corners watching you. Not only did he watch you, but other boys. Even his closest friend Kuroo was now considered a rival.

It was a small training camp right by a dense forest. The coach decided to hold it there since there were trails the team members could run on. However it gave off an eery feeling. A feeling that once you went inside the forest, you could never find your way out. Well that's the feeling that you were experiencing at this moment. Those cat eyes were boring into your head.

"K-Kenma?" you choked out being slowly backed up against a tree.

The glint of red-tinted metal was expertly hidden behind him. Your heart was pounding at your ribcage spastically. Kuroo would've come rushing in within an instant of hearing your scream, but the only footsteps were from Kenma. He seemed calm and collected as he slowly inches towards you.

"W-what a-are you doing?" your back was against the tree now, the cold bark cooling your sweat covered skin.

"Making sure you're mine?" he wondered tilting his head to the side, those cat eyes still glaring at you.

"Where's Kuroo?" you whimpered digging your nails into the bark.

"Why do you care about him?" he said softly sounding extremely annoyed.

"Because..." you were cut short of your words as Kenma drew up close to you.

His arms weakly wrapped around your trembling form. The blunt of the metal object was ghosting against your leg.

"Because he isn't important anymore. You're mine and only mine," he snuggled into your form holding you tight.