Yandere KuroTsukki One-Shot

(Okay so I wrote some sin. This is a college AU so yeah Kuroo, Tsukki, and reader all go to the same college) (and sorry if I didn't make them Yandere enough they sound more jealous...)

Lemon contained(?)

Tension was in the air as you were almost sandwiched between your boyfriends. Kuroo was gripping your hand a little bit too tightly while Tsukishima kept giving you glares every two seconds. Their pace was quicker than yours. Curse their long legs. Both boys were glaring daggers at the back of your head as you fumbled in your purse for the apartment keys. Holding the key with sweaty hands, you nervously unlocked the door. As soon as Tsukishima slammed the door shut, Kuroo already was tugging you to the bedroom.

"So what's the deal with the skirt today?" Kuroo scoffed, but he didn't look angry at all.

"All the boys in the gym were staring at you due to you revealing so much. I thought you only showed your begging slutty side to us only?" Tsukishima of course was the one to degrade on you each time something seemed off.

"If you haven't realized, it was extremely hot outside today, so I'm not going to run around in sweatpants like you always make me do," you grumbled crossing your arms around your chest.

Kuroo flopped down on the edge of the bed beside you. Sliding an arm around your shoulder and pulling you really close he casually exclaimed, "well you could've worn maybe, I dunno, a longer but lighter skirt?"

"The skirt will be so light it will be see-through, but knowing this little slut, she'll wear it anytime," Tsukishima smirked sitting on the other side of you wrapping an arm around your waist.

"You want other men to see who you really are?" Kuroo asked trying to sound heartbroken.

"Only we are allowed to see that pervert inside you," Tsukishima whispered nibbling at the shell of your ear.

Both of their calloused hands were traveling up your exposed thighs now. Gradually spreading them apart, you gripped both of their shirts in anticipation. A single finger from each flicked at the fabric. A shudder wracked your body as they continued to tease you with just one of their fingers. Kuroo had a slight blush on his cheeks, but Tsukishima was enjoying hearing the noises leaving your mouth.

"Damn you're wet," Tsukishima muttered retracting his finger first.

Kuroo soon did the same. Tsukishima glanced at his finger and oh so slowly wrapped his mouth around it. Kuroo of course did the same as well. Slapping your thighs shut with embarrassment, you looked down avoiding the lewd sight of them sucking on their fingers. The noises, oh god. Tsukishima took great care of encircling his finger with his tongue, as Kuroo made wet squishy noises with his mouth.

"Ohmygod..." you covered your reddening face attempting to leave before you got "turned on", but they jerked you back on the bed.

"Oi we aren't done with you yet," Tsukishima was lifting up the hem of your shirt.

"We gotta punish you for this little stunt you pulled," Kuroo was about as red as you were as he was teasing with the waistband of the skirt.

Let's just say you were in for a wild evening.