Yandere Akaashi One-Shot

A disinterested expression was always plastered on his face. Even if he showed no emotions on the outside, something was brewing on the inside. Sinful love fogged his mind in a thick mist of thoughts of you whimpering his name meekly. It's been like this for a month now. Ever since you transferred to his homeroom, he's kept his eyes on you the entire time. Bokuto easily took notice that he was always staring at you, so of course he teased Akaashi for that all the time. Good thing he only noticed the subtle things, and not the, taboo events.

"Your hair looks beautiful like that," he muttered to you forcing himself to hold back stroking his fingers through your hair.

The pencil you were twirling in your hand almost went flying across the classroom. Hiding the growing blush in your cheeks by averting your gaze, Akaashi continued with the sweet talk.

"The angle of your head right now allows the light to really let your eyes shimmer with vibrant color," his voice was a low whisper as he once again resisted reaching out for you.

Oh how much he wanted you for himself. Outside, his lips occasionally lifted into a small smile around you. Inside, he was occupied imagining you sprawled out on a bed whining out his name in long intervals. Bokuto at least stayed out of the way, so he didn't have to worry about using other, methods. The only thing he was worried about was you fawning over Bokuto. Of course, Akaashi was going to put a simple stop to any future mishaps.

"So precious," he murmured finally letting his fingers run through your hair.

You were absolutely intoxicated by his words. Letting him sweetly lure you into a storage closet, he was busy showering you with praise. Not even realizing what his true intentions were, you allowed him to do as he pleased. At last, he could flip his personalities around. Now he was going to open up the gates to a pleasureful fantasy. A fantasy where you are only Akaashi's and no one else's.

"You're all mine pretty girl," he whispered into the shell of your ear gently pulling down the waistband of your skirt.

No words could form together since you were lost in this new found ecstasy. All that came from your mouth was a strained groan as your skirt dropped to the floor.

"I'll show you why you have to be my pretty girl and no one else's," trailing his mouth downwards, his tongue left a wet trail on your skin.

At that time, you accepted that you were his and only his.