chapter 1

RAY P.O.V

I hopped off the bus to go meet Craig at my locker. When I walked in the school Craig was already there.

I jogged up to him and dapped him.

"Wassup." He said turning around smiling.

"Nothing much. What about....." I was opening my locker when a letter fell out. I was curious. I opened it and realized it was one of those love letters that you see on TV from peoples secret admirer. This is what the letter read.

Dear Rayan,

I've had a crush on you for a while,

But unfortunately I have been cowardly, 

I really wish I could tell you face to face,

But I've let my fears overcome me.

I just wanted to tell you how I feel.

So rayan I love you.

I always have, ever since 7th grade.

Love,

Your secret admirer.

My mouth dropped open. It wasn't the best but the fact the person said they loved me and decided to write everything was sweet.

"Rayan.....Rayan.....Rayan!" Craig said trying to get my attention.

"oh yeah?" I said cheesing.

"what's that?" He said taking it out my hands and starting to read it. I tried to get it back but there was no use. When he was done reading it he smirked.

"So someone has a secret admirer?"

"Yes now give it back so we can go to class." He handed it back as we walked into Mrs. Clark's class. 

"Craig! Rayan! You're late, Detention."

"yes ma'am." Craig said walking back. I just walked to my seat.

Who could my secret admirer be? Do I even know them? Are they fine? Is it a girl or a boy? Why do-

"Are you paying attention?" Mrs. Clark said slamming a book on my desk. I nodded. That irks Mrs. Clark.

"Make that two detentions." She smirked.

"WHAT?!?!" I groaned/whined.

"Make it three." She smiled.

"Yes ma'am." I just started thinking about my secret admirer.

??? p.o.v.

well I'm glad ray likes the card. I need to hurry up and tell him because he is FINE and I know people have their eyes on him.

We'll just see where this takes us