Chapter 14

Craig p.o.v

"WHY THE FUCK AM I IN BED WITH YOU? THIS NOT EVEN MY DAMN HOUSE!" I screamed at the person laying next to me.

But this motherfucker still didn't wake up. I head budded him since my hands and feet were tied up. He blinked a few times then smiled.

"Good morning sunshine." He said climbing on me.

"Kyandre why am i hear?!?" I said trying to move from under a straddling Kyandre.

"Babe, because your mine. No more Rayan and definitely no more Jace. "He said smirking. "Leroy!"

A man came running in, Leroy. "Yes boss?"

Kyandre got up and walked to the dresser grabbing a letter. "Go take this to Rayan's house and hurry!"

Leroy nodded then he looked at me with sympathy and with that he left.

Rayan's p.o.v

I was at home sitting on the couch talking to Jacob about where we were going to look for Craig when the doorbell. I opened the door to see a dark chocolate man, about 6'2, 245 lbs and MUSCLE. He scared the absolute shit out of me.

"Can I help you?" I said a little scared of his reply.

"Can I come in?" I was about to reply when Jacob interrupted me from the couch.

"Hell no!" I turned around and glared at him then opened the door wider for him to come in.

"I'm leroy and I have some important news." Leroy said sitting on the couch.

"Go on......"

"Ok I work for Kyandre but I'm trying to get my life right. But Recently your friend Craig has become missing and I want to help you get him back."

"Omg yesss I'm about to get my baby back!" I said grinning.

"But how do we know we can trust you?" Jacob asked.

"Well your just going to have to take a risk."

I nodded and followed him out to his car.

"You not going to rape us right?" Jacob asked before getting in the car.

"No I have a wife and kids."

Jacob and I nodded.

We drove around for 45 minutes until we got an abandoned house.

Leroy turned off the car and turned towards us.

"Ok you're going to have to be quiet and just follow me. When we go in hide because he's about to leave." Jacob and I nodded and got out the car.

Craig p.o.v

"I'll be back bae." Kyandre said kissing my cheek and leaving.pp

I was trying to figure out how I was going to get out when the door opened and in came Leroy, Rayan and Jacob.

"Hey bae we came to come get you." He said coming to untie me with the rest of them.

We were almost done when we heard someone clear their throat. Everyones attention was brought to the door to see Kyandre.

"Wow bae I come back to get my phone to see you trying to escape." He said locking the door.

"Nobody going anywhere now"

~~~~~~~~

Hal.......ooooo.

I didnt go to school so I decided to update