chapter 5

Rayan p.o.v

When I got to my locker Craig was already there as usual.

"hey babe."  He said kissing me.

"You want everybody to know about us?" I said unsure/

"Why wouldn't I?" He said grabbing and pulling me closer by my waist.

"Because these bastard teenagers. You know how they can get."

"Well it was like we were already dating. Everyday and all day were with each other. I wait for you at your locker. We basically are joined at the hip." He shrugged.

"I guess your right" I said shrugging and then leaning in to kiss him.

He deepened the kiss. I smirked behind the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. The bell rang separating us. He grabbed my hand and we walked to class.

Craig p.o.v

So I walk in class thinking that me and my baby about to be talking and what not in class. I walk to my seat to see its somebody in MY seat sitting next to MY baby. Hell no!

 "excuse me you in my seat." I said a little irritated.

"Oh my bad I'm new here. My name is Jace." He said holding out his hand. I looked down at it then back at him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Rayan and that's my boo Craig." Rayan said shaking his hand.

"Craig! Is there a Reason why your still standing?" Mrs. Clark asked me.

I groaned and walked over to the only empty seat in the front. I couldn't focus worth shit. I'm to busy thinking about my boo and that nigga. I don't know what the fuck it is but its something off about him.

I turned back to see this nigga biting his lip. Wtf?!

As soon as the bell rand. I ran back to where rayan was.

I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to me. I looked at Jace to see jealousy in his eyes. I smirked. If he think he getting my baby he can forget it.

"well bye Jace."  Rayan said making Jace's face immediately soften.  Nigga tf?!

"bye ray." he said blushing and walking away. I turned around to him and raised an eyebrow.

"what was that?" I said.

"what?!"

"that nigga Jace. I don't like him."

"babe, trust me I would never cheat on you." He said cupping my face and kissing me.

"good. Now off to Mr. Young's class we go." I said linking arms with him and walking out the door to the next room.

~lunch room~

"So my baby is jealous?" Rayan said smirking.

"uh no, Its just that-"

I was cut off by bitch nigga Jace.

"Hey bab- I mean Rayan and......Craig." Jace rolling his eyes and kissing Ray on the cheek.

WTF?! My eye started to twitch.

"baby, you alright?" Rayan said rubbing my back.

"yeah Craig calm down. It was just a friendly kiss." Jace said smirking. I glared at him with an occasional twitch.

"baby calm down. I love you and only you." Rayan whispered in my ear and then kissing it. I shivered then smiled at my baby. I looked over at Jace and he was pouting.

"What's wrong Jace?" Typical nice Rayan said.

 "I want one too."

"Awww. Here." Rayan said leaning over to he table and kissing his cheek.

He smirked at me. This nigga needs to back the fuck up.

~after school at the park~

"Craig why were you acting like that towards Jace?" Rayan said swinging on the swing as I pushed him.

"Its something off about him. I don't like him and I don't like the way he wants "friendly kisses" and the way he was biting his lip so hard its about to explode. He likes you and he won't take you away from me" I said walking in front of him looking him in the eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too" I said leaning down and kissing him. I truly love this boy.