chapter 3

??? p.o.v

I'm eventually going to have to tell him. I could just go up to him and say "Rayan I'm your secret admirer and i love you" then walk away. No that's stupid. I'll figure something out.

Rayan p.o.v.

I walked to my locker to see no sign of Craig. I opened my locker to see another letter. I opened it.

Dear Rayan,

I finally decided to tell you who I am.

So you know I love you

and i hope that you feel the same way

or at least not hate me.

I'm sorry for not telling

you sooner.

love.

Craig (your secret admirer)

My mouth hung open. I was beyond shocked.

I rushed to class hoping he would be there. This was a constant cycle that went on all day. He didn't even come to school. I hopped in my car and drove home. My mom was home, again ?I was shocked.

"mom what are you doing here?!" I said as she came and kissed my cheek.

"I'm actually about to leave and I need you to watch your sister." she said walking out the door waving.

I ran upstairs and into my sisters room. She was playing with her toys, good. I went into my room and called Craig. NO answer. I repeatedly called him and he didn't respond. It made me irritated as hell.

"Rayan, I'm hungry." my little sister said coming into my room.

" I'll get you something later." I said basically shewing her off. It was fifteen minutes later when I still tried to reach him. I put on my nike slides and walked out my room.  I walked into my sisters room and helped her put on her shoes.

We started walking down the street to Craig's house. When we arrived I knocked on the door and his little brother answered.

"ayo, Craig here?"

"nope."

I grabbed my sister,nodded and started to walk home.

Craig p.o.v

I cant face I know he's probably mad. Today i just went to the park all day. tomorrow I'll just have to lay low.

~the next day~

I was just walking down the hallway waiting for the bell to ring. I heard a whole bunch of footsteps behind me. I turned around to see all the bus riders coming in the school. Rayan is a bus rider. I took off running  but I was at the end of the hallway. I turned back before I turned the corner. Rayan was looking dead at me.

Damn.

Rayan p.o.v.

Really Craig?! I walked to Mrs. Clark's room. I sat in my seat just thinking. I passed Craig a note but he just pretended like he didn't see it. I need to figure this out now