chapter 6

Craig p.o.v

So Jace been all up on MY man rayan. Like get yo thirsty desperate ASS away.

Rayan p.o.v.

I noticed the Jace been a little clingy but I just shrug it off.

"hey Rayan you want to go out on Saturday." Jace said coming to my locker behind me.

"uh where?" I say turning towards him.

"The movies." He said seductively while biting his lips.

I thought about. I guess I could spend some time with Jace since I'm always with Craig. But Craig hates Jace so I guess I'll think of something.

"sure." He smiled then started walking towards me. He pinned me to the lockers. I was getting a little uncomfortable but he didn't care.

"good I'll see you at 8." He said kissing my ear and winking. He walked away like nothing.

I blinked a couple times then turned to my right to see a furious Craig.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I jumped a little at his voice. By now we where the only ones in the hallway.

"Craig I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault. He pushed me up against the locker and he is strong how tf am I supposed to move?! Why the fuck would I care about him when I love you! I fucking love you Craig! No MATTER HARD HE TRIES IT WOULDNT MATTER BRCAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY I'M COMING TO YOU. BECAUSE I'M YOUR BOO AND YOUR MY BOO!" I yelled. I'm surprised that the teachers didn't come out.

Craig p.o.v

After he yelled at me he kissed me. It was full of sparks and passion. He pulled away with sincere eyes.

I cant be mad at him because technically it wasn't his fault. But he still could have pulled away. *sighs* I love this boy, I cant stay mad at him.

"I forgive you just don't do it again." I said giving up.

" I promise." He started kissing all over my face while he jumped in my arms.

"I love you." I said looking in his eyes.

"I love you too." He said hopping down.

He grabbed my hand and started walking to class.

Rayan p.o.v

When we got in class we immediately got a detention. I hesitantly sat in my sit.

Five minutes later I hear a chair moving I look to my right to see Jace closer then what he was. I look at him then at Craig. He's to busy listening. I crumple up a piece of paper and throw it at him. He turned around and give me a WTF?! look.

I look at Jace and then him and his slow ass finally catches on.

I raise my hand to go to the bathroom. When I leave I just go to my locker and wait. About five minutes later he comes.

"What you wanna do babe?" I said grabbing his hand while we walked out the school.

"Lets watch a movie at my house." He smirked.

I blushed.

~Craig's house~

Craig p.o.v

When we got to my house I get the movie started while ray makes the popcorn. I heard a phone go off. I realize ray's phone is lighting up on the couch.

It was Jace. I groaned and opened it.

"I miss you!" with a kiss emoji. Hasn't he caused enough trouble. I hear footsteps so I quickly throw his phone and move to the other side of the bed.

Rayan came and put the popcorn on the coffee table then sat on the couch. When I started the movie he put his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He fell asleep.

About fifteen later his phone off again. I picked it up and it was another text from Jace the bitch nigga. It said "are you mad at me?" I scoffed. I blocked his number then deleting the messages from Jace and his number.

I then smirked and then frowned because we still have school with each other. Whatever at least he isn't bothering us at the moment