chapter 9

Craig p.o.v

So Kyandre decided to sit beside ray at lunch. We're going to be all lovey dovey and etc. Knowing Rayan it'll make him pissed.

~~~

"Hey Rayan, Can we sit here?" I asked innocently.

"Sure." He mumbled. I smirked while Kyandre and I sat down.

"Hey babe you have something on your face?" I smirked.

"Where?" He said feeling his face.

I grabbed a napkin and wiped his face.

"thanks baby."

"no problem."

"I love you."

"Love you too beautiful." He blushed. I straight up lying. I love him like a friend but ray is my baby.

"Can I have a kiss?" Kyandre asked. I put on the fakest smile and leaned in. When we pulled away Rayan and his food were gone. Shit but its also good.

~~~

Rayan p.o.v

This nigga. I walked out the cafeteria and was about to leave until I heard my name being called. I turned to see jace. I groaned loudly.

"what do you want?"

He ran towards me. "can you just hear me out?" He said.

I thought about for a moment. I sighed and nodded. He smiled and started talking.

"I'm sorry Rayan I truly am. I only kissed you because I was jealous of you and Craig. I liked you every since I got here but then I found out you went out with him. So I made it a goal to get you. I hope that you can forgive me. P-please?" He pleaded.

I looked at him, he had a few tears that escaped his eyes. I thought about it. I got him crying to be friends with me again.

"sure." I sighed. He jumped and hugged me.

I looked over to see craig. He just turned around then left. Oh now he want to have feelings.

Jace Pov

Yes, I finally got that situtation over with. After we got done talking the bell rung and I started to walk over to my locker. I did my combination and grabbed my algebra book and walked away. As I was walking I seen Craig and my boyfriend Kyandre talking and hugging on each other ! Pssht! oh hell no.

" Kyandre what the hell ? "

" oh .. uh hey babe "

Then Craig irrelevant ass spoke

" I think I should get going bye Kyandre txt me too ;) "

I rolled my eyes and my neck and looked back at Kyandre.

" Mhm so why is he all up on you "

" We're just friends baby, why you making a big deal "

" BECAUSE his ass talm bout txt me and shit like that" He sighed " Kyandre you know I love you, so stop being jealous and gimmie a kiss baby " I blushed and gave him a kiss and we both walked to class.

Craig Pov

When I got in the classroom. My teacher Mr.Wyche was writing our notes on the board. I sat in the front , 2 seats from behind Rayan. He didn't see because he was to busy on instagram. Then Kyandre and Jace walked in laughing. I seen Rayan look up and laugh.

" craig !! " I turned around and seen Jakayla walk up to me. She was short and Thick as hell but she Bi-polar tho.

" Can I borrow your science notes real quick "

" Yes " I gave her my science notebook and she walked back to her desk and sat down.

" Ok class, take out a sheet of paper and write your notes down " Mr.Wyche said

I took out a sheet of paper and started to write. I then heard whispering.

" Jace are you dating anyone ? " I heard rayan say

" Yes his name is Kyandre "

" but I saw - nvm Jace "

Kyandre Pov

He almost spilled the beans to him ! I'm glad he didn't. I guess Ima have to get rid of Rayan .... *Evil laugh* He gon die tonight

[{(WRITTEN BY JAKAYLA A.K.A @KAYLAA_ALSINA)}]