chapter 12

im sorry you guys i thought it was on this book until i got on! :(

Rayan p.o.v

Jace and I were sitting on the staircase talking about him and Kyandre.

He explained the phone call, the also and how he felt.

"I'm telling you ray I don't feel right and something is going to happen." As he said that Kyandre came around the corner glaring at Jace.

I looked at him in disgust. When I looked to the right jace was gone

Jace p.o.v

I ran as fast as I could and went to my house. I looked frantically under the mat for the key.

When I got in I locked the door and sat on the couch.

Somebody started beating on the door like the police.

"Open up it's Myles." I sighed in relief and opened the door.

As soon as I did he pulled me through and dragged me to the car.

"Wtf Myles!"

"Sorry, Kyandre is paying me."

"Your a bitch you know that!"

He just nodded and put me in the car. We drove about 45 mins.

When we got inside the building Kyandre and some other men were sitting on the couch  

"hello jace."

"Why tf am I here bastard?"

And from that point he started to tell me his plan.

"I thought you loved me!" I said tears falling from my eyes.

"See I did,....then Craig came in to the picture and look like I fell in love."He said smiling.

"When I leave Im telling Craig and Rayan."

He walked up to me and punched me.

"No you won't because no ones going to hear anything from you for a long time. Because now you know my plan." As if on cue Myles and some other boy carried me outside.

When we got outside I became more scared than before. There was a little dug up hole.

"Put him in boys!" KyAndre yelled.

They threw me in the hole and put the dirt on top of me. I started to dig my way through but when I got up there was a cement truck pouring cement all over the spot I was in.

I stuck my head through and got stuck. It must have been quick dry or something and it was do freaking painful.

Kyandre p.o.v

"Aye Kyandre his dumb ass decided to come up and got stuck."

I chuckled and grabbed my pistol.

When I went outside all you could see was his head.

I cocked my pistol and places it in the middle of his head. Oh but that wasn't enough, I had to make sure he was dead.

I shot him six more times in the head and went back to my old spot smiling.

~~~

Sorry for grammar.

Death of jace created by me and @kaylaa_Alsina