chapter 16

CRAIG P.O.V

Leroy brought us to a backyard. Kyandre didn't even have the decency to bury him somewhere else.

"Here he is." Leroy said.

"That's him?" Jacob said pointing to the cement head with about six bullet holes with a little dry blood around them. It was horrifying but I couldn't bring myself to look away.

"oh Dios mío mirar a su frie-"Jacob said before he fainted.

Leroy picked him and threw Jacob over his shoulder.I shed a few tears. just because we weren't close like that don't mean its not sad. i looked over at rayan who shed a few tears too.

"Not to be rude but wifey wants me home." Leroy said heading towards the car carrying Jacob.I nodded and heade back to the car.

I didnt hear any feet behind me so I turned around to see ray stil standing there. When he turned around I quickly turned hoping not to be noticed.

rayan p.o.v

wow all this happened so fast. Kyandre is really a sick bastard. Killing people,fucking and kissing on craig.Wait, but did Craig enjoy it?

"Craig!" I soon heard the shuffling of feet and in came Craig.

"Hey babe." He said trying to kiss me but I moved back.

"So Kyandre was touchy-feely and kissing right?"

He nodded raising his eyebrow.

"but what does that have to do with anyth-"

"Let me talk." I said interrupting him, "So you know a little bit before you came upstairs to untie us I was hearing some sexual noises."

He nodded slowly

"Well I don't even want to know what happen because if I do I will go clean off you. Anyways, did you enjoy any of that shit?"

"No I dont like Kyandre."

"Mhmmm whatever." I said turning to face the other way.

I heard a sigh and movent on the bed. He put his arm around me and kissed my shoulder.

"You know I love you right?"

I sighed turning around and looked him in the eyes.

"Yes I love you too boo." He pecked my lips and started to speak.

"And besides I only did it so I could save us." I instantly felt guilty.

"Babe I'm sorry."

"Its alright."

________________________________________________________

THIS BOOK IS COMING TO AN END SO I CAN WORK ON MORE AND WHEN I FIGURE OUT HOW TO END IT. AND IM NOT OFF PUNISHMENT IM AT MY MIMI HOUSEWATCHING GIRL CODE!! =D =D=D=D=DD=D==D=D=D=D=D=D= <<<<<<<<<<<SMILEY FACES