Chapter 19

Craig p.o.v.

"Ok we can give him the treatment now but I just want you to know its only effective in one out of ten people. We just have to wish for the best." Dr. Jones said taking off his glasses.

I looked over at ray as he was thinking and a small tear rolling down his cheek. I wiped his tear away and held his hand. He looked over at me and I gave him a reassuring nod.

"I'll do it......even though it could possibly not work." He mumbled the last part.

"Great. Just give us a few minutes to prepare" he said looking at his clipboard while leaving

Ray turned towards me looking doubtful. "My gosh Craig I might be stuck with it forever."

"Babe but you can get cured so just think about that." He nuzzled face into my neck while I wrapped my arms around his waist.

Shortly the doctor came in told me to wait in the waiting room until they were done with his functional cure.

~~~

I woke up to somebody lightly shaking me. I looked up to see Ray. I quickly got up and hugged him.

"Are you okay?" I asked frantically checking his body.

"I'm okay. Lets go home" I nodded leading the way out the door to the car.

Before we went home we went to the school to get all of our work.

When we got home I made snacks so we could start on our work. When we were done with everything we went up to my bed and just laid there until we drifted off.

Next day

Ray p.o.v

We decided to go to school today. Bummer.

"Students we all know college is coming up soon but-" The P.O. System cut her off.

"Attention students prom will be held may 26th with graduation following on the 28th. That is all sorry for the interruption."

I cant wait for graduation and prom. I wonder when Craig is going to ask me to prom!?!?

When it was lunch me and Craig ate lunch at our usual table.

"So graduation is coming up I cant wait!" Craig said making me look up at his sudden out burst.

"And prom......" I said throwing a small hint hoping he would notice. But I was wrong.

"Eh..." He said with a disgusted face which put a confused look on my face.

"You are going right?" I gave him a questioning look.

"Nah I was thinking me and you could sit at home watch movies and eat junkfood." He said stuffing a cookie in his mouth.

"Uh....." Was all that I could get out my mouth.

"Glad thats settled." He said stretching over the table to peck my lips. But I was still stuck on how were not going to prom.

"Aye fags!" We heard someone say a few feet away from us. I snapped my head in that direction and saw Dre.

"Do not bring that to prom or I promise I will whoop the living daylights out of you." And with that he left.

"He wont do shit." Craig growled.

As the day passed I was still caught up on prom. When I got home I decided to watch tv while I do my homework.

About two hours later Craig called asking me to go to his house. When I arrived at his house there was a note on the door.