chapter 17

RAYAN P.O.V

It's been two says and I feel horrible. I have a sore throat, nausea, vomiting and I have a fever now.

I'm also cold af right now and sweating. On the morning Im going to the doctor.

In the morning I took a quick shower and threw on some sweats. I grabbed my phone and keys and left. When I arrived there was about 5 people in the lobby. I signed all the forms and waited my turn. It was 10 minutes before a short Hispanic lady came and got me.

"So Dr. Jones I have sore throat, fevers, nausea which leads to vomiting and night chills." I said coughing right after my sentence.

"Well we have to run some test and draw some blood." He said placing his clipboard down. "I'll be right back." He continued.

I waited about 5 minutes until Dr. jones came back in with a needle. I mentally gulped and gave him my arm.

~~~

"We'll call you as soon as we get your results. Have a nice day."

"Thanks." I said getting up and leaving.

On the way home I wondered what I was going to do. I can't go out because I'm too sick. I guess I'll just watch a movie.

I decided to watch despicable me 2. Halfway through the movie I started to fall asleep.

~~~

I woke up to the phone ringing. I looked to the clock and saw it was 1 p.m. and the movie ended. I lazily got up stretching and walking to the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yes. Is this Mr. Lopez?"

"Yes. This is he."

"Mr. Lopez we received the test results. I'm sorry to say that you have cancer, to be more specific AIDS. But its one of the first stages."

I froze dropping the phone in the process. I fell to my knees and started to cry. I could faintly hear Dr. Jones calling my name.

CRAIG P.O.V.

After school I decided to call Ray and see if we could hang out. I called him but he didn't answer. I called twice more but got no answer. His phone must be dead so I decided to go to his house.

When I got his House he wasn't there so I just gave up. When I was on my way home I passed the park and saw a familiar two braids. I parked and started to run towards him.

"RAY?!?!"

RAYAN P.O.V

"RAY?!?!" I heard somebody yell. I looked up to see Craig. Great just what I need, my boyfriend looking at his infected boyfriend.

"Craig just leave please." I cried.

"Why are you crying?"

"Just go.''

"Why are you crying?" He said coming closer.

"Just go.'' I said pushing him away.

"Ray no. Why are you crying?" Craig said raising his voice.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I HAVE AIDS. I'M FUCKING DISGUSTING. THERE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" I yelled falling on the grass and breaking down.

"Babe, I did-" he tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"No, I know you don't want me anymore, I'm disgusting." I cried. He bent down to hug me, I tried to push him away but he had a strong hold on me.

"I'm sorry."

"Its not your fault." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too."