chapter 13

Rayan p.o.v

"Aye babe can I come to your house today?" Craig said as he walked me to class.

"sure, after I clean up and everything." he nodded.

"Now go to class we don't need you going to court for truancy." I said kissing his cheek and shewing(SC) him to class.

"ok bye."

When I walked in class I was hit in the face with a paper ball.

I looked around and noticed the whole class was basically having a dang party, then I realized we had a substitute.

I shrugged and walked over to my seat. When I got there I just got on my phone.

~~~

When will this got dang bell ring. I got a migraine from these bay bay kids yelling and everything.

Oh there it go. I left and went to Mt car to start cleaning up.

Craig p.o.v

I was about to walk to ray house when he called me and asked me to pick him up some chips.

I turned towards 7/11 and picked him up some Doritos.

On the way back I was thinking somebody was watching me but I shook it

When I had got to Rayan's porch I was instantly pulled off it and thrown in a car.

Rayan p.o.v

I called Craig to see what was taking him so long but he didn't answer. I called one more time but he still didn't answer. So I just texted him asking where he was at.

When it was 9:50 I called him again and got no answer. I then decided to call his house and his little brother answered and told me that he walked.

It was now 10: 50 I called him again pacing back and forth in front of my bed. Once again he didn't answer so I called Jacob and asked him to come over.

Someone knocked in the door. I assumed it was Jacob until I got outside and saw no one. All I saw was a bag if Doritos with a note.

I picked it up and it said

RAYAN IN TAKING WHAT'S MINE AND THAT'S CRAIG. SO WAT YOUR HEART OUT BOO. YOU WON'T BE SEEING HIM NO TIME SOON.

LOVE,

NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS.

I fell to my knees crying on the porch. Jacob had just came and ran to me.

"What's wrong?" He said bending down to my level. I just handed him the note.

"Look just calm down we'll find him." Jacob said picking me up and taking me to my room.

He put me in the bed and under the cover.

"I'm spending the night we'll look for him in the morning."

I just nodded and cried myself to sleep.

Craig p.o.v

I woke up in a bed with a person beside me. I looked to the side to see.....

Hey I know it's short and whatever. But anybody wanna guess who it is besides my friends.

@angpauline if u have some more shit to say inbox me