chapter 4

~2 weeks later~

Rayan p.o.v

Craig and I haven't said a word to each other. Every time we see each other he turns the other way, When I go by his house he's always gone or when I call he just doesn't answer. But anyways word around school is that there will be a party at  Joseph's house. I will definitely be there.

Today was a regular day I was avoided by Craig, same boring ass teacher, and same crappy ass food. 

When I got home no one was there so most likely my aunt has her.

I went upstairs and undid my hair. When I got out the shower I dried off and put on my outfit. When I was done it was about 7:30. So i grabbed my phone and headed to Joseph's house which was 45 minutes from my house.

As soon as I walked in I see twerking, grinding, and drinking everywhere. I walked to the cooler and got a sprite. A nigga got to drive home tonight. I was scanning the room while drinking my sprite when I saw Craig go upstairs. I got up and followed him.

I leaned against the wall waiting for him to come out.

Craig p.o.v

When I walked into the rest room I was pulled into a room. I would try to run but they locked the door. When all the lights turned off I turned to face

 Rayan

"Talk!" he demanded.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't give me that bullshit! Why the hell would you avoid me for two damn weeks if you so called love me?!" he yelled.

"I-I just couldn't." I said.

"You went M.I.A. on me and you didn't even know how I felt about the whole situation did you? no!"

"I'm sorry!" I yelled with a few tears coming down my face.

"But your selfish ass only thought about your self and yes i have feelings for you!" He said finally breaking down crying.

I went and sat in front of him.

"Rayan look at me." I said sternly. Nothing.

"Rayan.....Rayan.....Rayan!" Nothing. I turned his face to look.

"Rayan, I do love you. I avoided you because I couldn't take a heart break if you would have rejected me. It would have been awkward. I'm sorry I avoided you. I was being selfish. Please forgive me?" I said looking into his eyes.

"I forgive you."

I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Now Rayan will you be my baby?"

"um........I don't know." He said shifting his eyes somewhere else.

"Rayan, wh-what do you mean? You said you have feelings for me." I said a little hurt.

"I just don't want to get hurt."

I put my forehead on his.

"Rayan I will never hurt you." And with that I kissed him. I felt sparks. It was so passionate.

I pulled away. "promise?"

"Promise." I smiled. We kissed again. I got my baby!