Chapter 15

Craig p.o.v

"Now I'm going to leave you here to die while me and the bae leave. Bye, see you in hell."

By now he tied up Rayan and Jacob. He had to knock out leroy just to tie him up. He threw a bomb in the room and closed the door.

"It'll go off in about an hour! Have fun, bye!" Kyandre yelled outside the door dragging me downstairs.

"Bae, we about to go to Mexico." He said sitting me on the couch and straddling me.

I couldn't do anything because my hands were tied behind my back. He started kissing on my neck and feeling all over my abs.

I need to figure out how to get out of this, get them upstairs and leave.

"Babe, why don't you untie me so we can get it on real quick." I said looking at him.

"Idk, you might try something." He said biting on his lip.

Shit. "Babe, don't be so worried." I said kissing on his neck earning a few moans from him. So gullible.

Kyandre got off me and headed for the kitchen. He came back with a knife. He cut all the ropes then started smirking. I stood up satisfied but had to make my "lust" look believable.

I picked him up and slammed him against the wall.

"oh shit Craig." He moaned.

"You like that don't you?" I said mentally rolling my eyes and kissing on his neck.

"fuck yes!" He yelled

He started tugging at my belt, that's when I had to make my move.

I quickly kneed him in the balls and ran into the kitchen.

It didn't take long for him to get back up and chase me. I grabbed the nearest thing which was a skillet. So I smacked the shit out of Kyandre with the skillet and ran upstairs.

Rayan p.o.v

I was scared as hell because it was only 20 minutes left. Until I heard was a big smack and the shuffling of feet. Craig bust through the door with a knife. He started cutting the rope while Leroy, Jacob and I try to help him.

When we got done it was on 15 minutes left.

"If we cut the red wire it'll stop." Jacob said grabbing the scissors and kneeling down to cut it.

When he cut it stared decreasing rapidly. We all started running downstairs and out the door. Out the corner of my eye I see Kyandre waking up.

When we got across the street hyperventilating we looked at the house to see Kyandre crawling out the door. It was to late the house had blew up. I dropped to the floor along with everyone else.

"Everybody good?" Ray yelled.

"Yea"

We got up and looked around there was things flying and debris everywhere. All of a sudden a body came flying down. When it landed I realized it was Kyandre. His body was burned badly.

We all looked at him until Leroy kicked his body. I looked over at him to see him cheesing.

"Wtf?!??"

"What this lil nigga been keeping my life a mess with blackmail, killing and shit. He deserved it. "

"Jace is going to be pissed." Rayan said shaking his head.

"Jace? Jace? I heard that name before."

"For real!"

He nodded and sat in a thinking stance until he started snapping.

"Kyandre killed a him a few days ago."

I was shocked.

"Where is he?" Rayan said

"You wanna see him?"

Rayan nodded so we followed leroy to the car.

~~~~~~%‰*^+%#}{€~~__________

Im updating i been sleep basically all day so now i cant sleep.

My cousin seen a flash then heard a noise and promise its a ghost. So he turned on all the lights. He so scary and he 16. 👻👻