chapter 8

Rayan p.o.v

I haven't been to school in 3 days. Instead I've been at home crying. It wasn't even my fault it was all Jace's fault. He dragged me in there, He kissed me, and his buff ass wouldn't let me go.

My mom came home saying that she got a call from the school saying I haven't been there and that I have to go tomorrow. I don't really care. I mean wtf is life without Craig. I cried harder thinking about Craig.

Craig p.o.v

I woke up this morning not wanting to go to school but I'm trying to get into a good college.

~~~

I saw rayan walking with his head hanging down and red, puffy eyes. I quickly shook my head and remembered that he cheated on me. I opened my locker and pulled my books out. When I closed my locker I felt a tap on my shoulder. I sighed and turned around to see................

Kyandre.

I smiled and hugged him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I've been going here since like forever." He smiled.

"Really, I never noticed you." I said walking to class with him by my side.

"Its okay. I'm usually quiet and don't have many friends."

"well I'm your friend now."

"thanks." He smiled and kissed my cheek as we stood in the door way. He waved and turned around walking to his class. I looked at the class noticing rayan staring dead at me with tears welling in his eyes. He turned his head quickly when knew I had saw him. I sighed and went to go sit in my seat.

Rayan p.o.v

When I turned my head I let all the tears fall not paying attention to Mrs. Clark. Even though I never pay attention in her class surprisingly I still pass.

But anyways back to Craig. How could he have moved on already? Who is that irrelevant nigga anyways? Are they dating? When did this happen? Where did he even find her? The swamp. He could do better, like me. Why?? I haven't did-

"Goodbye class. Remember we have a field trip tomorrow to the aquarium." Mrs. Clark said and right on cue the bell rung. I guess I was thinking more than I thought. I gathered all my things and left.

When I was done putting my books in my locker I took a glance of myself in the mirror I kept in my locker. I looked horrible. I had tear stains huge, red and puffy eyes. I sighed and went home.

Craig p.o.v

I was admiring the sharks just swimming freely.

"Hey Craig." I turned to see Kyandre.

"Hey Kyandre." We hugged. I looked over his shoulder to see ray staring at us but quickly looking away and wiping his face.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"You remember my ex boyfriend? Well I cant keep him off my mind and looks horrible. Its just that he hurt me by cheating......with a nigga I cant stand." I said getting kind of mad with a few tears rolling down.

"Craig, calm down." He bit his lip. "want to make him jealous?"

I rose a eyebrow. "how?"

" I pretend to be your fake boyfriend." He smiled. I thought about it for a minute and smirked.

"deal."

"now what does he look like?"

"He's right there." I said pointing over to ray as he took a glance.

He turned around and kissed me quickly. When we pulled away I saw a crushed heartbroken crying ray.

Rayan p.o.v

So its a official. Ugh, wtf I didn't even kiss back. Wtf ever I'm getting my man back one way or another.