chapter 10

RAYAN P.O.V

Ok this shit is getting out of hand. We were just fine before Jace and Kyandre came. I'm going to man the fuck up and get my bae.

I asked Craig's mother to write him a fake note. I should be done by then.

CRAIG P.O.V

When I got home I saw a note on the counter. It read....

Craig go to the boardwalk and enjoy yourself. It's not choice, do it. DO IT NOW! Money is in the envelope.

Love,

Mom :) ;)

Ok that was weird but I'll go. I grab my keys from the hook walking out and locking everything up.

When I got there it wasn't really that crowded. I bought alot. I decided to put my bags in the car and then get something to eat.

I bought me a slice of pizza. I saw somebody that looked just like Jacob. I got up and walked to him to see it was him.

"Jacob, wassup it's been a while."

"Oh snap, wassup Craig." He said giving me a friendly hug.

He dragged to a bench so we could catch up. I was enjoying myself and I assume he was too.

"So then my mama was like boy Im bout to whoop......" I was interrupted by his phone going off, it was a text.

He looked down at his phone and smiled.

"Ayye Craig let's go." He said standing.

"I don't know I was about to go home and....." I said standing too.

"Aye nigga stop being a party killer and come on."

I sighed and left with him.

I hopped in his car and he started driving. I just stared out the window thinking about where this nigga could be taking me.

We drove around about 45 minutes when the car came to a stop. I looked to the left to see we were at the beach. Jacob got out the car and jogged around my side. He pulled me out.

"Why are we here?"

"Craig hush, just follow the Rose petals." He said smiling and walking away.

I sighed and followed the rose petals. They lead to ray laying on a blanket with rose petals. I smiled while walking over there to him laying on his chest. I looked up at him to see he was sleep. What a charmer, note the sarcasm.

I got one of the cups he had for us and filled it up with water and poured it on him. He woke up wiping his eyes and spitting water out his mouth. I started laughing loud. He averted his eyes towards me and walked over.

"Hey Craig, how long you been here?"

"A minute ago." I said as we both walked back to the blanket. We started talking and eating strawberries.

"So let's get down to buisness." I sighed and nodded.

"Why'd you kiss him?"

"Well this is the whole story....." I say there and listened feeling stupid.

I went and kissed him.

"I'm so sorry, bae." He smiled then frowned.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"It was all fake." He smiled like the kool-aid man.

"So you gon be my babe again?"

I kissed him again. I laid on his chest watching the sunset.

When it was midnight we decided we were going to go home. I'll get my car tomorrow. When we reached my house ray walked me to the door.

"Goodnight bae."

"Goodnight." He said walking away.

I pulled him by the arm making him face me. I kissed him passionately. I miss these. When I pulled away he was blushing. I walked into the house smiling.

I got my baby!

-----------------

I know it suck and idc