chapter 11

Craig p.o.v

I got my baby back. Now all I have to do is tell kyandre about it.

Jace, Kyandre, Rayan and I were all at lunch. Rayan gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Excuse me, Why are you kissing my man?" Kyandre scoffed.

Rayan rolled his eyes. "Bitch, he is mine so Get ya life."

"Ayye, that's enough y'all but forreal Kyandre I'm back with Rayan." I said preventing that fight.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Kyandre yelled standing up. Everyone looked at our table while us 3 looked at Kyandre confused.

Kyandre glanced around the cafeteria before siting down. "I mean congratulations you lovebug's."

Jace p.o.v

He just pissed me the fuck off. I dont see why he worried about craig when craig is cuffed and so is he.

"Kyandre. Hallway. Now." I said getting up.

"Actually im co-"

I cut him off. "Get your monkey ass in this damn hallway! Now!" I said grabbing his ear and pulling him outside.

When we got to the lockers, All. Hell. Broke. Loose.

"Why the fuck are you worried about Craig if you got a man and so does he! Also, Craig doesn't want your trifilin ass anyway because you dont even know how to act in a relationship!" I yelled pushing him into the lockers.

He grabbed my wrists and began to speak.

"Babe, I love you stop tripping."

"STOP TRIPPING?! STOP TRIPPING?! If you stop acting like an asshole then we'll get somewhere!" This shit is ridiculous.

"Jace deshawn bible, i love you."

"Well you sure as hell don't act like it."

I looked up to see Kyandre smirking.

"What the hell you smirking for?!?!"

He just grabbed my arm and pulled me to the janitors closet.

"just let me show you how much I luv u boo." He said stripping me. I moaned in defeat.

~~~

When school ended we went back to his house. I was waiting on the popcorn to get done when I heard Kyandre was on the phone. I stepped a little closer but not noticeable.

"yea I fell for him and now I want him. Trust me Rayan about to be a unhappy motherfucker when I get my man."

Omfg again with this. What does Craig have that I don't? I mean Im fine too, he ain't all that. Like Forreal lil unappreciative nigga.

I zoned out about 15 more mins until I felt arms wrap around me. I pulled away from his arms turning around and crossing mine.

"Why do you still want him? And what was that phone call about?"

"nothing." He said shrugging and standing infront of me.

I slapped him. "Tell me what the fuck it's about now!"

"Don't put your hands on me and it's nothing." He said through gritted teeth.

"You know what Imma just go to Rayan or Craig house! Leave me the fuck alone you bitch!"

He slapped me. I held my hand to my face in disbelief.

"You ain't going no where and forget about that phone call! Understood?"

I looked at him with tears rushing down my face. He slapped me again.

"Do I make myself clear?" I nodded quickly as he went upstairs.

I just say on the kitchen floor and cried.