Chapter 21

Day: friday (graduation day)

Prom: sunday 2 days

Ray p.o.v

As I looked around everyone looked happy, most likely going to do something with there life. While I'm going to die going to heaven. I know heaven is probably the s*** but I still cant face the fact that I'm dying. I looked around and saw my mom and my little sister doing something on the Ipad. I looked at Craig, he was a few rows up because of our last names.

The principal came on stage and started speaking. All she basically said was how us young ladies and young men came so far and will probably do so much in life. She then called out the valedictorians then started calling everyone else. I smiled and watched my buddies, Craig, people I didn't even know went to this school and mutual friends. I walked on stage as my name was called. I smiled at the crowd and grabbed my diploma.

I made it! I'm done with this hellhole!

After the graduation we all went to Ihop. We ordered while everyone conversed with each other(i think i used that right). I hope when I die Craig will find a new love and not just mope around.

I was taken out of my thoughts when Craig's warm lips kissed my cheek. I turned toward him

They left Ihop and went home next day craig had a plan then Craig and chresanto went to a prom store and bought to tuxedo's

I HAD A BETTER CHAPTER UNTIL I DELETED IT ON ACCIDENT AND MY ATTITUDE IS BAD SO.........