Author's Note

Alright so here's my new story.

First off, I hope you'll enjoy it.

I'm making this A/N as a separate part because I want to try and not put one with the actual chapters anymore for this story. If I have something to tell you, I'll find another way to do it or write another A/N part somewhere in between.

This story is copyrighted to me, but all the images I use (this will probably only be the cover) do not belong to me.

This is a boyxboy story, so there will be some sort of a gay relationship in the book. If you're uncomfortable with that, that's fine, but please don't leave any negativity here.

This is also a werewolf story, so if that's not your cup of tea, that's fine as well.

The plan is to update this story once a week on the weekend, but I do have another story running, Among Us, and that one will always be the priority. I don't think there will be many occasions that I can't update, but this is just so you know why if there isn't a new chapter on a weekend. I'll do my best to update regularly though. So fingers crossed.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy reading it. Leave some comments for me to read, answer and stay in contact with with you guys too.

Cheers and see you soon in the prologue for To Share You.