Epilogue

I anxiously wait at the train station. There's quite a few people here, probably due to the fact that it's the summer holiday.

I keep my eye out for the beautiful black hair she got from my mate, probably looking like a lunatic, but not caring in the slightest.

Stop looking like a lost puppy. You're attracting attention. I hear my mate laughing in my mind.

I turn around, feeling him approach behind me, and feign being shot in the chest. My hand moves to my heart and I stumble backwards dramatically. Raph laughs out loud, in the process waking up the toddler half falling off his shoulders.

'Dad?'

'Hmm?' It comes in echos as both Raph and I immediately answer. We kind of got the memo of different names for us too late, so we're just both dad now. Convenient for the kids, not so much for us.

My youngest holds out both of his still slightly chubby arms, reaching for me, so of course, the only logical thing to do is to run up to him and squash him - and by extension Raph - in a death grip.

'Both of you are so cute, I can't deal with it!' I say, squeezing a bit harder. I am well aware that I am completely wrinkling Raph's perfect suit. He's taken violin back up after I'd gifted him one a few years back and now he plays concerts on and off, one of which we just came back from.

By now, most of everyone in our proximity is either watching us with amusement or exasperation.

'Let go, you oaf!' Raph's hands push on my chest, 'You're squashing the little one.'

Immediately I step half a step back, not before taking Toby with me though. He is now squashed between me and Raph, rather than both my arms. My free hand immediately goes to Raph's slight bump while I look at him proudly. He smiles back at me. I carried both our other kids, so this is the first one Raph carries himself again. When we realised he was pregnant again, he had a whole lot of doubt and it took a long time for him to relax. While I was pregnant the first time, he struggled even more. He was overprotective to the max, barely even letting me leave our room in the pack house that was now ours for whenever we were pregnant again.

'Where's Sam?' I finally ask, not seeing him around even though he was probably the most excited about today - after me of course.

'Just getting a drink I think. Should be here any m-oof!' Raph is forced to take a step back when I fall into him after something tackles me from behind and latches onto my back.

'DADDY!!!!' A squeal I haven't heard in person in this magnitude since sending off my daughter to university a year ago penetrates and almost shatters my eardrums. This is followed by a wet kiss onto my cheek and then a mouth full of hair as she leans over my shoulder to kiss her younger brother all over the face.

I of course endure all of it, trying to hold as still as possible with both little monkeys climbing all over me to get to each other and their other dad, who is still wrapped in my arms as well.

Another squeal interrupts everything once again as the weight on my back leaves me and instead runs towards her new goal.

It takes all of two seconds for her to go from my back to Sam's arms, almost knocking him over if he wasn't as buff as he is. The kid tried so hard to keep up with all the wolves around him, he's been training non stop, like an idiot thinking he had something to prove. It made him happy though, so we left him to it.

Monkey number two in my arms starts squirming as well, so I let him down softly, watching him paddling over to his siblings. They lift him up immediately, so they're all wrapped up in a super cozy looking sibling group hug.