Interview #1 (Dumb, Dumber & Dumbest)

THIS IS FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO 1k VOTES!!🎉🎉

INTERVIEW: [Isa, Adam and Amir]

Quruxley

Me: Hey guys!

All of the boys groan at my enthusiasm.

ME: Come on! Get excited! This is our first ever interview!

They still groaned.

ME: I can change your lives just like that!

They all shot up and started whooping.

ISA: LETS DO THIS!

AMIR: YES!!

ME: *smiling* Better!

ADAM: *Flexes* I am flattered and all that you called me all the way here for an interview but when is it going to be over? I'm a very busy person you know? I cant't hop on a plane every time you want me to.

ME: *Swats him on the arm with a rolled up news paper*

ADAM: *Winces* Ouch!! That hurt!

ME: *Smiles* Good! Now on to other things!! My first question is for Mr. Cocky a.k.a Adam!

ADAM: What is it?

ME: Why are you so cocky?

ADAM: I am not cocky! I'm just really good looking and I let people know that. *Flashes a smile towards the readers* But I know you guys love me! I've been reading the comments!

ME: *Turns to readers* See? You guys made him more cocky!

ISA: Hey I've been reading the comments too! A lot of people said they liked me! And someone even said I was their favorite character so ha!

AMIR: Don't leave me out!

ME: Is everything a competition for you guys?

All nod their heads.

ADAM: Pretty much. And I'm winning haha!

ME: Whatever, next question! What is your ideal type of girl?

ISA: I like a girl who's shy and modest and who could also make me laugh. She doesn't have to be perfect or anything, she just has to be confident and be herself.

ME: Aww!! *Gives Isa a hug* You're so cute!

ISA: Hey I'm not cute! *Pushes me away* I'm handsome!

AMIR: Nah bruh you ain't neither!

ISA: Shut up! *Swatts Amir on the back of his head*

ME: What about you Amir? We all know what Adam's type is, any teenage girl who's breathing.

Adam rolls his eyes without saying anything because he knows it's true.

AMIR: I like girls who are sporty and tomboyish, a girl who could laugh at my jokes and who could also cook.

ISA: Your jokes are so corny!

ME: Can't argue with that!

AMIR: You guys have no sense of humor!

ME: Next question! What is the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

ADAM: *Lays back on his chair while putting his arms around his neck* Nothing embarrassing has ever happened to me.

ME: *Rolls eyes* Yeah right! Don't forget I made you. I know all of your embarrassing moments! Like how in 8th grade you-*Adam puts his hand on my mouth*

ADAM: Please don't! Not that story! *Takes his hand off my mouth*

ME: Peed in your pants!! Haha. I'm s-sorry I j-just c-c-could help m-myself!!

Isa and Amir start laughing uncontrollably while Adam crosses his arms over his chest with an embarrassed look on his face.

ISA: You peed in your pants!? *Continues laughing* That's hilarious!

ADAM: Is this interview over yet!?

Me: Yes actually I just have one more request!

They all groan once again.

ME: Don't worry it's not big! I just want you guys to holla at some readers who are big fans of this story. @EA3112, @sabrinali369 , Aishabella13

ISA: Hey what's up? *Winks*

AMIR: Want to hear one of my jokes? Wh- *Adam cuts him off*

ADAM: Hey ladies!

Lol I hope you guys enjoyed this! I know I had fun writing it!:)