*Third Person [3]*

"He'll pay

"He'll pay." -Avon Becks, IASWAD.

Third Person

The man watched as a girl with a scarf wrapped around her head walked into a building. "I see her." He said into the phone he had pressed up against his ears. "Good, follow her." The voice on the other line commanded. "Make sure that Adam isn't around."

The man rolled his eyes the moment he heard Adam's name. I'm so sick and tired of him, he thought to himself in disdain. "Listen Avon, I promise you after this is over then we can go somewhere far away. Just you and me son." The man on the other line promised.

"Okay, dad."

It was weird for him to address him with the word dad because all of his life he had to be kept a secret. Being born out of wedlock wasn't something to boast about and he had the displeasure of living with that secret. All of his life he hated Adam because he was always the center of attention, he got to proudly say that Alec Mathews was his father. He had their father's last name, his love and attention while Avon was the bastard son.

He'll pay, he smiled at the thought.

THIS IS JUST A LITTLE SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN' FOR Y'ALL:) I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

STAY

QURUX

MY

QURUXLEYS

MWAH!!:)😘