Chapter 1: First Day Back

*Pic is your outfit and the girl in the video is you!*

~(Y/N)'S P.O.V.~

I wake up and then i remember today is the first day of school again. I growl and my father comes in. He says "Get ready your sister already left."

I say "That is easy for her she loves school."

He says "Well today is her first day of high school." He leaves and I get up. I go to my dresser and I grab the an outfit (Pic above). I know you have to wear an uniform, but they don't care about what I wear. My dad is a powerful man and my mom is powerful to, so they con't do anything about it. I'm the heart breaker of the school and I'm also the bad girl. I brush my (H/C) and (F/C) hair (Your hair color but you dyed the end of your hair your favorite color). I walk out of my room to see my mom and dad. My dad says "Break a lot of hearts this year." I nod my head and I look at mom. She says nothing. My dad only cares about work and money and I feel like my mom hates me. I walk down the stares and I open the door and I leave. I walk up the stares and I see a girl with black hair and brown eyes, she had on the uniform. I walk past her and I walk over the fountain.

~Aphmau's P.O.V.~

Wow that girl is cute no homo, (Edit: I love your guys' comments XD This is the only reason I'm keeping that sentence after 2 years) and she is not wear the uniform. She had (H/C) and (F/C) hair and horns. She may have horns but all the guys wolf whistle when she walks by. She walk over the fountain and pulls something out of her pocket.

~(Y/N)'S P.O.V.~

Time for the newbies to see that I'm the bad girl. I go into my pocket and I open pull out a bottle of red food coloring. I hear a teacher say "Don't you dare!"

Everyone looks at me and I turn the the teacher and I say "What do this?" I look into her eyes and I pour the red food coloring into the fountain. The upper class man laugh and the newbies gasp. The teacher look at my horns and walks away. I look at the guys that are looking me up and down and I say "Who want wants the bottle?" Every boy raises there hand even the newbies and I say "Well go get it!" I see a teacher and I put it in her bag and she runs away and the guys chase her. I turn around to see the fountain is blood red. I smile at my master piece.

I hear a girl say "O-Oh I'm s-sorry." I see a newbie in Garroth's hands. He is also a heart breaker. He walks away and I see two girls go up to her and talk mean to her. I laugh at there dumbness and how shy the newbie is. There falling for a heart breaker. Every one knows and not to fall for a hear breaker, but they do anyways because were cute.

I walk to Garroth and I say "Do you have to play it like that?"

He says "Oh what are you talking about?"

I say "Make your fan girls go after a newbie? Like she has nothing to you."

He says "Its funny and she kinda ran into me." I giggle and he says "I'm thinking about making a band for the heart breakers."

I say "Oh and who are the hear breakers?"

He says "Laurence, Dante, Me and I think you should be in it to."

I say "Sure why not."

He says "OK see you around." With that he walks away.

~Time Skip to class~

I sitting in my chair with my feet on the desk. Laurence comes in and sits next to me. I ask "Why are you late?"

He says "This freshman girl was lost."

I say "What did you make her fall for you?"

He says "Yep, and did Garroth tell you?"

I say "Yep and I said sure."

He says "So I'm thinking for you to be the singer because you voice is cute and-"

I say "Really your trying to make a heart breaker fall for another heart breaker?"

He says "Let me finish. and your a girl and everyone loves girl singer with a boy band. Dante whats to be a drummer."

I say "Really?"

He says "Yes and Garroth wants to be base and I'll be base with a little of singing."

I say "Sounds good."

The teacher says "OK were going to help freshman, lets go."

I say "Man I hate doing that."

Laurence says "Lets gust team and I get the girl to fall for me and you get the boys to fall for you and then we become her popular in school."

I say "Works for me." We walk out of the class room and we walk over the room with all the newbies.