Chapter 25: The End? Pt 1

*There will be 6 parts!*

Jake is gone today to help take care of a baby with Aphmau. I ship it, but I still don't like Aphmau. Wolfe, Anin, and Zandro have something to do. I'm with Tyler, Aaron, Garroth, Dante, Vylad, Zane, Laurence, Autumn, Funneh, Katelyn, and Lucinda. We walk into the park. I look over at one tree and I see smoke and a person. "Shh...." I said and everyone looks over. I walk over point to three huge trees. We all hide behind them. I look the side and I see Ash smoking. Isn't she in high school? Then my dad comes over to her. What is my dad doing here? 

"Did you do it yet?" He asks. Ash stops smoking and rubs the bud in the dirt. 

"No, boss." Ash said. Boss?

"And why not?" He asks with anger.

"She's more powerful than we think, and our people are turning soft. Our people are not even getting her friends on our side." Ash said. I look over at everyone. Autumn and Funneh were gone. 

"What?" He asks. He slaps Ash and she falls down. 

"Sir, we need new people." Ash said. He kicks her in the leg.

"You the 2nd most powerful people in the world. Why don't you do it your self?" He asks.

"She has the most powerful person on her side." Ash said. He kicks her in the gut. She coughs up blood. 

"Get it done today, or I'll do it myself. I'm pretty sure you want to get rid for her your self, so do it now." He said. He disappears into a mist. Ash gets up slowly. Blood was on her clothes. She sits against the tree behind her. She starts to sing.

(Bold- Ash)

Oh it drives me mad
You're the best I never had
But I always had you through the night
Did I go too far?
If I did then I was wrong
Should've known this happens every time

When I thought we were just warming up you were turning so cold
If I think I'm in love, I'm the only one who'll ever know

Well maybe it was in my mind
And if I ever told a lie
I'd lie and say that you were mine
And if I ever told a lie
I'd lie and say that you were mine

Yeah you started this
Took me down and I gave in
Said it's over, then you're all over me
Could you promise me
Never promise me a thing
Cus I hear the things I want to believe

When I thought we were just warming up you were turning so cold
If I think I'm in love, I'm the only one who'll ever know

Well maybe it was in my mind
And if I ever told a lie
I'd lie and say that you were mine
And if I ever told a lie
I'd lie and say that you were mine

Tears flood down Ash's face and onto the ground. Why did my dad do that. I know he was evil, but why? Garroth steps on a stick and it makes a sound. Ash lifts her head up and look around. "I'll do it today." Ash whispers, but we all hear it. She gets up and walks away. What just happened?

"Where did Autumn and Funneh go?" I ask.

"They ran away after Ash talked about her 'people'." Laurence said. I get it now!

"Autumn and Funneh work with Ash! Ash and them work for my dad!" I said.

"Your dad?" Garroth asked.

"That man was my dad....." I said.

"WHAT!?" They all yell.

"I think all the new kids work with Ash." I said. 

"That means..... There after all of us." Tyler said.

"Ya....." Dante said.

"We need to take them down!" I said.

"How?" Lucinda asks.

"Some of us have powers, so think about the ones you love the most. That will make us go into our forms." I said.

"Got it." Aaron and Katelyn said.

"We need the whole them." I said.

~Time Skip~

It was night. We all got out of our houses. Aaron, Jake, Aphmau, Katelyn, Lucinda, Garroth, Laurence, Wolfe, Anin, Zandro, Zane, Vylad, Dante, Tyler, and me walk into the park. I look over and I see them. Ash, my dad, Autumn, Funneh, Ocean, Antilias, Luna, Alya, and Yami. They all smirk when they see, but Funneh. Funneh frowns when she sees us. 

"Look at what we got here." Ash said. All of her cuts and the blood on her was gone.

"Shut up and lets get this over with!" I said.

"I would love to." Ash said. Ash snaps her fingers. Then there was a flash. Ash now has a dragon tail, dragon horns, and dragon wings. Antilias had red horns, but one was broken. She also had a arrow like demon tail, a red broad sword, and red bat like wings. Luna had a black halo and black angle wings. Luna also had a purple, black, and blue long sword. Autumn had the same thing as Luna, but had a black and white katana. Ocean's skin was gray and her eyes turned purple. Ocean also had a huge ocean blue and gray sword. Alya was in armor and had red eyes.  Alya had a black and purple legendary sword. Funneh was the same was Alya, but had two katanas. Yami was just the same, but had a crossbow. My dad was a mist.

"Why don't you get your people ready to die?" My father asks. I nod to everyone and another flash happens. Vylad and Laurence were in red armor and had red eyes. There swords were blood red. Aaron had a long purple sword and his eyes were purple. Katelyn was in armor and had golden claws. Lucinda was in a witch outfit and has a white staff. Jake was in armor and has a golden sword. Tyler was in armor and has a gray sword. Aphmau had white wings and had a diamond sword. Garroth was in armor and had a glowing golden sword. Wolfe and Anin had blue eyes and a black and purple sword. Zandro had a black sword and his eyes were gray. Dante had two red katanas and his eyes were a dark blue. Zane was jet black, black eyes, and had a long black sword.I had black angel wings and a black and (f/c) long sword. 

"Lets do this." I said.

"Let's" Ash said as Travis walked out. His eyes were a dark purple and his skin was gray. Ash smirks as my heart pounds. They have Travis on there side......