Chapter 2: Dad

*Outfit is on the last chapter and this is your back pack.*

I was walking around with Laurence, when I see Katelyn, my best friend. I say "I'm gonna go see Katelyn." He nods his head and I walk over to Katelyn. I say "Hey."

Katelyn says "What to pull a prank?"

I say "What is it?"

She says "I make a paper ball and you put magic into it."

I say "What magic do you want?"

She says "Do you have sleepy magic?"

I say "Nope, but I have a bottle of it." I out out a bottle of sleepy spell. Katelyn grabs paper and makes a ball and I poor some of the spell onto it. Katelyn throws the ball and It hits a newbie with snow white hair. I got to say the hair is cute, but i think that is my heart breaker side saying that. I have 3 sides: heart breaker, bad girl, and my normal side. No one has seen my normal side, not even my sister, dad, and mom.

Me and Katelyn walk over and Katelyn says "Nice catch dork." I laugh and i see the girl that was in Garroth's arms is next to the boy. Katelyn and I laugh.

The newbie girl says "Hey that is not every nice!"

I laugh and I say "I'm the bad girl of the school and this is my friend, so of course it's not nice." 

Katelyn laughs and says "You got to say that was funny."

She says "No it wasn't!"

I say "Shh.. they can hear you in werewolf class!"

She says "T-Travis!" Then Laurence comes around the corner. 

I say "Here comes mr. heart breaker him self."

He says "Katelyn and (Y/N) don't you think that is rude to hurt the freshmen."

Katelyn says "Oh come on I was teaching them tough love! I didn't mean any harm in it."

Laurence says "Tell that to the dude's face and why is she sleeping?"

I say "I may of or not put a sleeping spell on it." 

Laurence says "Can you take it off?"

I say "Well i would need 2 people. I know Katelyn won't do it."

Garroth comes and says "Katelyn and (Y/N) what did you do?"

I say "Really three heart breaker in one spot?"

Laurence says "Well you have 2 people now."

 I say "Garroth get is feet. Laurence get his hands." Garroth grabs his feet and Laurence grabs his hands. I sit on his stomic and I pull out a bottle of awake spell. 

Laurence growls and Garroth whispers "I wish she was on my stomic." 

I say "What was that?"

He says "Nothing." I open his mouth and I poor the bottle down his mouth. He starts to kick and I make sure he drank it all. He opens his eyes to see me on top of him and he.. passes out again. 

The girl newbie says "Why is he asleep again?"

I say "He will wake up in a little, he passed out from my looks." Katelyn starts laughing again and I say "Bye katelyn, I going with Garroth and Laurence." She waves and leaves and I walk away with Garroth and Laurence. 

Garroth says "What do you guys have for last period?" 

I say "I have demon control." 

Laurence says "I have a free period."

Garroth says "I'm in student counsel."

I say "Of course you are. Your the goody heart breaker. Laurence is the nice heart breaker. Dante is the cool heart breaker. I'm the bad heart breaker." 

Laurence says "Nice?" 

I nod my head and I say "You help the newbies." he nod his head and I say "Well I'm not going to Demon control so who wants to go with me." 

Laurence says "Can't I'm using my free period to help freshmen." 

I say "Told you."

Garroth says "You can come with me, but I have to walk around and look for trouble."

I say "Works with me." The bell rings and Laurence leaves. Me and Garroth walk away into the halls. 

~Time Skip~

Me and Garroth have been walking for a bit when we hear glass break. We walk over tot he glass break with Garroth's partner. I see Balto on the floor with glass around him. I ask "Who could beet the Balto?" Balto was strong, but never would never hurt me. You could say he like me, well who didn't, all the guys have crushes on. Wait.. Aaron does not, he is the only guy who never crushes on me. There he his sitting in a chair next to a the newbie girl.

Balto says "The guy over there." He point to Aaron. I help him up and he walks away into werewolf class. Wait, why is Aaron and the newbie girl in here? 

I say "Garroth I'm going home." He nod his head and I start to walk home. 

~Time skip~

I was sitting in my room and my dad comes in. He asks "Did you make any guys fall in love?"

I say "Yes all of them, but this guy with snow white hair fell the most."

He says "His his name Travis?" I remember the newbie girl saying his name.

I say "Yes." 

He says "Stay away from that boy."

I ask "Why?"

He says "He belongs to another family that our family hates."

I say "Dad, I'm a heart breaker, I don't fall in love." He leaves the room and I pull out a pic of my real dad. My real dad was a monster, he never loved, he used mom to make me. I have horns because of him. My eyes change color because of him. My eyes are always blue because of my family, Everyone thinks my eyes are really blue. Blue means sadness. When I'm happy at school my eyes stay blue because of my dad and my new family. They don't care about me. I live with my sisters dad now. My sister is really my step sister, but my new dad makes me call her sister. My mom is my real mom, but she hates me, because I have dad's powers. I also have his horns and my eyes change. Everyone thinks I'm a curse, but a cute one. They think they can control me, I showed them by being a bad girl and a heart breaker. I only act like that because they need to know how it feels.