Chapter 5: Gene....

I was sitting in a chair next to the werewolf class teacher. My mom did not show up for this, so mom and dad made me sit up here. I see Little apple and Travis come into the room. Everyone is looking at me and I say loud for every on to hear "My mom could not come, so I'm here for her." Then Chad comes into the room and runs up to the microphone. He talks about first week for something.

~Time Skip~

I was outside with Dante, Laurence, and Garroth. Dante says "You know that song we were doing all week?" 

I say "Bad Apple?"

He says "Ya, well I think we should try one for song." He hands me a paper that on the top it says 'Wild Ones.' I hand it to Garroth and Laurence. Dante says "I think I should sing with (Y/N), because my voice goes better with song."

Garroth says "Will I get a song."

I say "Well, I got a song for us already."

Laurence "What is it?"

I say "Little Do You Know."

Dante says "So we all get a song for battle of the bands this year?" I nod my head and He says "Well Lets play the song with me on Monday and the other song Tuesday." we all nod our heads and Dante says "Well I got to go home, bye guys."

Lauence says "Do you guys want to hang out latter guys?"

Garroth says "Like at the park?"

I say "Lets go to the park, can little Apple come to?" Laurence nods his head and I say "What time?"

He says "Like in an hour."

I say "I'll be a little late, but I'll be there."

Garroth says "Ya. I'll be late to." I see my limo and I say bye. I go to my limo and they me home. I look at my house and I think why do we need this house (The pic above is the house)? I have the smallist room in the house. They don't care about me. I walk inside and I see my father, mother, and sister sitting at the table.

Mom says "We are sending you to a better school. It is Okasis High."

I say "Why?"

Dad says "Well you need a Job to earn money, so we found a better school."

I say "It's a boarding school!"

Mom says "YOU ARE GOING!"

I say "YOU CAN'T TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!"

Mom say "THEY ONLY LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOUR RICH AND HAVE A MOM LIKE ME!"

I say "YOUR NOT MY MOM! MY MOM WOULD LOVE ME!"

Father says "(Y/N), go to your room." I look at my sister in disgust and I walk down stares to my room. Yes they put me in the basement. Well at least it his huge and has a bed. Why? Why now? I HATE THEM! Should I run away? No... I need to face my problems, don't run away from them. I get a text from Laurence that him and little apple are at the park. I need to sneak out. I grab my phone and I walk out of the basement. I see that no one is around and I walk out of the house. 

I get in the limo and I say "Get me to Garroth's house." I get there and I get out of the limo. It drives away and I knock on the door. 

Garroth opens the door and he says "Hey (Y/N)." he opens the door to let me in. 

I say "Hey."

He says "Ready?"

I say "Yep."

Then someone says "Garoth, who is this?" We look to see a guy with black hair. One eye covered and ice blue eyes. He had his helm of the hood to his nose (Pic of the guy below).