Chapter 24: She's In Love With A Killer

~Your P.O.V.~

Lunch time.... Ya..... Ugh! Autumn and Funneh have been getting close to us, but were kinda still worried about Ash and all her new friends. "Hey. Umm... Someone called to talk to you guys in the office." I said to Autumn and Funneh. They look at each other and run away. I turn to everyone else and nod. We all run out of the school. We get to the trees out front. 

"Ok. What about the other new people?" I asked. Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Jake, Tyler, Zane, Vylad, Katelyn, Wolfe, Zandro, Anin, Lucinda, and Aaron were here. 

"Antilias has all the same classes with me. She has black and red neko ears and tail. She's a big flirt, prankster, and is very mean. She was being so nice to me." Tyler said. I look into on of the trees. There was magic coming from it, but no one was there. 

"Same. I have all the same classes with Luna. She was dark and evil, but talked about Ash as a best friend. She's heartless, and is mean to everyone, but me and Ash." Zane said.

"I have all of my classes with a girl named Alya. She has demon horns, like you (y/n)! She also has neko ears. She pulled pranks and played music all the time." Vylad said.

"I got that to. With this girl named Yami. She has neko ears and tail. Her left eye was snow white and her right was blood red. She is always happy and outgoing." Laurence said.

"I have all of my classes with funneh. She was funny, creative, and nice. But every time I asked about her past, she would talk about something else." Garroth said.

"I have the same thing, but with Autumn. She's shy and antisocial." Jake said.

"I have Ocean, but she growls and glares at me." I said. 

"Do you think there behind something?" Katelyn and Anin ask at the same time. I was about to answer, but a tree branch snapped. We all look over at the tree with the magic around it. The lower branch snapped again and fell off. 

"Dang It." I hear someone say. Then Ocean appears at the bottom.  She gets up and starts running away. I look at everyone and get got an idea. 

"Wolfe, Anin, and Zandro stay here to look for anyone else!" I yell as I run away with everyone else. We run after Ocean, but don't find her. Then we all hear a voice.

(Bold- Girl)

A little danger's never stopped me before...
Seduced by hypnotic eyes and a kiss to die for
Everything you do causes me pain...
Torture me with a smile, burning me with your flame

We walk around to find the voice.

Yeah TURN IT UP, this f-f-f-fire inside
Yeah TURN ME UP, your body's a weapon tonight
You CUT ME UP, cut me up stab me straight through the heart
Don't you know I'm in love...

We get to the voice, but find no one.

...with a killer, it's driving me wild
masochistic thriller, your my burning desire
Don't care if I make it out alive
K-k-killer, Love me til the day that I die

Ocean appears out of nowhere.

I taste blood every time that we kiss...
Get lost in your gaze when you're lickin your lips
I'm lyin' here, I'm holdin' my breath...
Can't wait for you to love me to death

Looks like she can't see us.

Yeah TURN IT UP, this f-f-f-fire inside
Yeah TURN ME UP, your body's a weapon tonight
You CUT ME UP, cut me up stab me straight through the heart
I'm madly in love...

What?!

...with a killer, it's driving me wild
masochistic thriller, your my burning desire
Don't care if I make it out alive
K-k-killer, Love me til the day that I die
K-k-killer
K-k-killer
K-k-killer
K-k-killer

Who's this 'killer'?

You can stab my heart a million times
I'll still lick up the blood and smile
You can stab my heart a million times
Cuz I know that I'm to ready die...

Now we know to stay away from Ocean.

I'm madly in love...
...with a killer, it's driving me wild
masochistic thriller, your my burning desire
Don't care if I make it out alive
K-k-killer, Love me til the day that I die
K-k-killer
K-k-killer
K-k-killer
K-k-killer  

Ocean turns around and had the most evillest grin I ever seen."BeWaRe." Ocean says, then she disappears in mid air. What just happened?!

~???'s P.O.V.~

=Vision=

Blood everywhere...... Ash and Ocean standing there with evil looks. Everyone was dead..... HAHAHA! I look over and see Autumn, Funneh, Alya, Luna, Antillias, and me were there with looks of sadness and betrayal. I look over at see (y/n) and her friends all dead.......

=Back To Real Life=

I gasp and someone asks "You ok?"

"Ya. I'm good. Thanks for asking, Funneh." I said.

"Good. I need you to do something." Someone else said.

"Yes, Ash?" I ask.

"It's boss." Ash said with anger in her voice.

"What about other boss. The one who has more power." I said. She slams her fist on the table.

"I'M MORE POWERFUL! I ONLY WORK FOR HIM, BECAUSE I WANT (y/n) GONE!" Ash yelled.

"Whatever...." I said.

"Just do the job, Yumi." She said.

"I'm only doing this because the boss is your-" I started, but got cut off.

"I'M NOT, AND I WILL NEVER BE THAT AGAIN!" Ash yelled.

"I'll be doing my job, if you don't mind." I said as I walk out of the room. I hear Ash and Ocean growl from behind me. Ocean need to get over her sick little dreams. Ash only wants to use us, but I'm the only one who can see that! UGH! Let's get this over with........

*No words........

BYE SPARKS IN THE NIGHT!

~Ash (not evil one)*