(A/N) and Old Hints

I love to read you comments and let me say this: YOU GUYS HATE THE NEW VILLAIN SO MUCH! (Ash) I find it very funny that your writing comment about killing her. OH! I need to get to why there is a (A/N) here! The video above is a video of Jake and Tyler. Someone asked me what they look like and I made them. Here is the order they go in:

First: Jake from Following

Second: Tyler from Following

Third: Jake from New Neighbors

Forth: Tyler from New Neighbors

OK! Now for the hint part!

Chapter 5: "They know my eye change color to." (y/n) thinks. Reason for hint: Ash told them.

Chapter 6: "I hope no one saw....." (y/n)'s thinks. Reason for hint: Ash saw it.

Chapter 8: "I look closer and I see red eyes looking right at me." (y/n)'s movements. Reason for hint: What color are Ash's eyes, hmm?

Chapter 10: "I feel my eye change color, not to a good thing." (y/n)'s thinks. Reason for hint: Ash said she knew you before, but what roll does she play with your past?

Chapter 11: "Tell me how your sleeping easy, How you're only thinking of your self." (y/n)'s song. Reason for hint: She still remembers Ash, but she forgot about her over chapters.

Chapter 14: ".... She had black angel wings, a dragon tail, and her demon eyes were more red." Aaron saw. Reason for hint: Do we know what Ash is?

Chapter 15: " Caught in a cage...." (y/n) sang. Reason for hint: Her heart is in a cage and only one knows how to get it out, but who is the person?

Chapter 17: "Understanding Me." The chapter name read. Reason for hint: You and them don't know your real past and what your real demon is.

Chapter 18: "It's where my demon's hide." (y/n) sang. Reason for hint: You biggest demon is hiding in the shadows.

Chapter 19: "No idea." Aphmau said. Reason for hint: They all know Ash in there past, but they all forgot.

Chapter 20: "I know she is gonna do something rash." Ash thinks. Reason for hint: It's a big hint for the next chapter!

That is all the hints to what is about to happen in the upcoming chapters!

You can now go.

Why are to even looking down here? (XD)