Chapter 26: The End? Pt 2

*Long chapter up ahead! This chapter will be two fight scene that will be happening at the same time!*

~Your P.O.V.~

There's 15 of us and 10 of them. We can win this! Travis walks over to Ash and smirks. Ash kisses his cheek. Ocean and me growl. Then everything turns white.

~Tyler's P.O.V.~

Everything goes white and I open my eyes. I was in a white room. Antilias was in front of me. She smirks at me. I get my gray sword ready. Gray sparks fly around me. She points her red broad sword at me. I run at her, but she moves out of the way. It was like she read my mind, because I ran really fast. She disappears run the side of me, then I get kicked down. She somehow got behind me! I run at her again with my sword ready. She disappears again and she appears next to me. She swings her sword, but I block her. 

"Why don't you just give up. You can't win." She says. 

"I don't give up." I growl. I try to trip her, but she jumps up.

"I can tell everyone of your moves." She says. She can read minds! "You just got that now?" She asks. Don't think of anything! "That won't work!" She says. She flys up with her bat wings. A red ball forms in both of her hands. She lets it go and it comes flying at me. I jump out of the way and the red ball hits the floor. It make a black spot on the floor. She disappears and I look around the room. The room was huge. Then I hit on the side. She was next to me?! I feel pain and it was warm. She must of used her red magic ball. I stand up with hold my sword at her. I run at ehr and try to hit her. She disappears again and I hit the floor with my sword. She reappears in the air, flying. "I tolg you already! Your attacks can't hit me. I can read your mind and see your moment from miles away." She said. I jump at her. I can jump high, I guess. I get to her, but she uses her sword and hits me back down. I fly down really fast and make impact with the ground. 

"Ugh...." I mumble. I get up, and run around the room with her trying to hit me with red magic.

"Run, run! It makes the hunt much more exciting!" She yells. I stop and hide behind a white chair in this never ending room. I hear walking in front of me, so I jump out and hit my sword on.... Nothing? Where is she? Then I get hit on my side and I get flown across the room. I get up and run at her. She flys up and hits me with a red magic ball. I need to clear my mind! "You never learn, do you?" She asks.

"H-how?" I ask weakly.

"I can read you mind's thoughts and I can read your movements. I can also teleport." She said. I just need to think of something ,then do  it the other way. I'll do right, but then attack from the left. "Think 'right', but attack from the left." She said. Wow does she have this type of power. "Not going to work. I can read you planning it out. You and your friends have no way to win." She said. Nothing. I jump at her and try to hit her. She moves to the left and I miss. "Sword straight hit." She said. I jump at her again and try to use my left foot to kick her. She fly away and says "Left kick." She said. I'm done with this! I jump at her and do all the power blasts, kicks, and punches I though. Her eyes widen. I'm not even thinking about what I'm doing. I hit her in the face with a punch and she flys to the ground. "What? Impossible..." She says and she falls to the ground. She flys up before she hits the ground. I jump at her again. I punch and kick her in the air. "I can't read anything.... He's.... not thinking anything!" She says surprised. A gray magic ball comes into my right hand. She trys to punch me, but I block it by putting my fist at her fist.  Our magic going against each other. "I don't know whatever your stupid or a genius! I never faced someone like you before." She said. 

"What?" I ask.

"I see. Little tricks ain't working for you, eh?" She asks. She uses her demon tail and stabs me in the side. Our magic stops and I put my hand to my side. The tip of her demon tail had a arrow like thing. "It's time I got serious." She said. I let go of my side and run at her with my sword ready. She block it with her magic. 

"I can read your pain!" She said. "The magic in my hand can destroy and hurt anything!" She said.

"Is that so? We'll just gonna have to wait and see, eh?" I said. My eyes turn a cold gray that looked like stone.

"Fall and rot!" She yelled at me. Her red magic ball gets bigger. I get a gray ball and it keeps getting bigger. We though at magic at each other and it goes against each other. Gray vs red.  I put all of my magic energy into my hands and send it at her red magic. She was trying her hardiest, but her's breaks. Then there was a huge gray and red light. I open my eyes and see her down. Her chest moves up and down. She was still alive. I won.

~Back In Time Before Tyler's Fight~

~Aphmau's P.O.V. (They will, sometimes, have more powers or different powers in battles. Idk)~

Everything goes white, then I open my eyes.  I'm in a dome. Next to me is Zane. We were still in our forms. In front of us is Luna. "Looks like we gotta fight, eh?" Luna said. Luna's eyes turn red. 

"Lets do this, but I'm only teaming up this once, Aphmau." Zane said.

"You got that right." I said.

"Let's do this!" Zane and me yell. We run at Luna with our swords ready. Luna smirks and she flys up with her wings. I go up behind Zane and lift him up. I fly up with my wings and Zane in my arms. 

"Let's just end you." Luna said.

"Bring it on." Zane said. 

"I'll hold you and fly while you fight her." I whisper. He nods.

"Stupid." She mocks us. She flys at us and I start to fly backwards with Zane in my hands. I let him go for a bit, but then I fly down and pick him up by the back of his shirt. I fly him back up but holding the back of his shirt. Now he can use his arms and hands. I fly away, holding on Zane's shirt, with Luna after us. Zane make a black magic ball and though it at her. She moves out of the way.

"It missed." I said.

"You don't think I know that, but I'm not through yet!" Zane said. He makes more black magic balls, and keeps trying to hit her. She moves out of the way on all of them.

"You didn't hit her even once...." I said as we flew away from her.

"But I threw so many.... *pant* At least one should have hit her..." He said while he was out of magic. This dome is not the best thing to move around in.

"I wonder...." I started. Luna comes out of nowhere and his us with her sword. 

"HAHAHAHAAHAHA!" She laughs. We fly away while I try to get my wings back on track. I fix my wing's moments, and fly up at Luna. Zane gets black magic ready in his hand and was about to punch her, but she hits him with her long sword. The impact from him getting hit goes to me. I fall with Zane.

"Hang in there!" I said to Zane.

"Easy for you do say!" He yells at me. We were about to hit the ground. I fix my wings and fly back up with Zane in my arms. I sigh as I see Luna has no damage. I got an idea! "Zane follow me." I whisper. I fly to the ground as let Zane go. I stand next to him. I grab his wrist and he grabs my wrist. He run at the dome wall with Luna flying there contused. We run up the wall of the dome with my wings moving a little to help us. We get to the top of the dome and fall down. We were heading for Luna. I use my wings a little to help us not go down at fast. I hold out my left hand and Zane holds out his right. I nod and we put our magic in our hands. White magic flows out of my hand and Black magic flows out of Zane's. We put our magic together and point our hands at Luna's. Her eyes widen, but she gets hit with our magic. She falls to the floor. I fly down with Zane in my arms. Luna's chest was still moving. We won.

~Ash's P.O.V.~

"2 down. 8 left." The screen said. I growl. Autumn, Ocean, Alya, Funneh, Yami, (y/n)'s dad, and Travis better win this! I look over at the knocked out (y/n). I get to fight her when she wakes up. Let's see what happens in the other battles......