Chapter 23: Hello?

*Video above is the new people and there songs! The winners are: KawaiiNeko109IzabelLlamasXxMistyShadowXxSavvy_The-Wolf_Girl7, Luna_The_WolfGirlCookieloverforlife, and botgirl562! I loved all of yours and there good, but these ones go with the story! I also found out I'm asexual. (r/p)= Random Place!*

Another boring day in the lunch room. Ash left the shadow knight table and was sitting with 5 other girls and Travis. One girl was sitting really close to Ash. 

The one sitting next to Ash had silver hair and ocean blue eyes. She was glaring at Travis, even though Travis was under a spell. Oh right, only me and my friends know about Ash and her powers. 

The one sitting on the right of Travis had brown hair with red highlights and red eyes. She was looking around the room (Ash is sitting next to the silver haired girl and Travis).

Next to the red eyed girl had black hair and icy blue eyes. Her uniform was all black. She was talking with Ash.

The girl next to the black haired girl has black hair with turquoise strips and blue right eye. Her left eye was purple. She was looking down.

The girl, next to the silver haired girl and the blue and purple eyed girl, had black hair with white tips and her right eye was red. Her left eye was snow white. 

I sigh and look away from them. They got them self in big trouble. We all still had cuts on your bodies. We told our family that we all fell down together. "Hello?" I hear someone say. We all look at there person who said that. She had black hair and green eyes, and there was another girl. The other girl had long white hair and bright blue eyes. "Can we.... umm.... sit here." The girl with black hair said. I nod and move my back pack out of the seat. "Were new here and we just want to make friends. You guys looks like a nice group." She said. 

I chuckle and said "Wrong, but you can hang with us. What ya names?" I ask.

"Oh... I'm Funneh. She is Autumn." Funneh said.

"Well I'm (y/n). That is Dante, Garroth, Laurence, Aaron, Zane, Vylad, Lucinda, Aphmau, Kawaii~chan, Katelyn, Jake, Tyler, Wolfe, Anin, and Zandro (if I forgot someone then sorry)." I said. She smiles and fake smile and Autumn was looking at Katelyn. 

"So what brought Funneh~tan and Autumn~tan to move here?" Kawaii~chan asks. 

"....... We..... come from..... (r/p)? Ya (r/p)." Funneh said.

"Uhh.... Ok?" I said. Funneh was making glaces at Garroth. Autumn looks up some times looks up at Katelyn and Jake. Wonder why? The bell rings.

"Hey do any of you guys have math right now?" Funneh asks.

"I do." Garroth said. 

She smiles and says "Well lets go!" She yells and runs down the hall with Garroth running after her. 

"D-do a-any of y-you have g-gym r-right n-now?" Autumn asks shyly.

Jake chuckles and says "Ya, I do. Lets go." They start walking down the hall way. I look over at Ash and her new friends. They were all gone, even Travis. 

~Time Skip~

~Tyler's P.O.V.~

I find it crazy that I have all the same classes with Antilias. She was on of Ash's people, but she is a big flirt. She already did pranks to people and she is very mean, but she is acting nice to me. She has brown hair with red highlights. Her eye color is red. She told me she had neko ears and a tail that were black and red. She said she never told any one else and she trusts me. I feel there is something behind this.....

~Zane's P.O.V.~

I all the same classes with Luna. All she wears is black and she is the meanest person on earth. She talks about Ash a little, but whatever. She is mean to everyone, but me and Ash. It was like she was heartless. I like evil, but she is friends with someone who hurt (y/n). Her hair was black and her eyes were icy blue. She looks like the girl me. Never mind......

~Vylad's P.O.V.~

I have all the same class with this girl named Alya. She has black hair with turquoise strips. Her eyes are blue and purple. She had a neko tail and demon horns, but she looked nothing like a demon. She was pull pranks and also had music on. She was nice to me and was mean to everyone else. I have to talk to her about that. It was like she was from a bad past......

~Laurence's P.O.V.~

There is this girl with all the same classes as me. Her name was Yami. She had black midnight hair with white tips. Her right eye was red and her left was white. She had neko ears and tail. She was always happy and was outgoing.......

~Garroth's P.O.V.~

I had all of my classes with Funneh. She was very fun to be around. She was creative and nice. Everything I asked about her past, she would get off topic. She was hiding something, but what?.....

~Jake's P.O.V.~

All of my classes were shared with Autumn. She was very shy and antisocial. A couple of times she would ask something about Katelyn. I would chuckle and then answer her. She would hide behind me if someone said something to me or her. She was very interesting.......

~Your P.O.V.~

I have all of my classes with a girl named Ocean. She would glare at me and growl. There is something we all don't know about. Something big is gonna happen......

*Ash is gonna be shipped with someone, but I do not like the person IRL! I just ship the fake Ash (evil Ash in this story) with this person! There will be ships, so ya. OH! There is new people! Do they have anything to do with Ash, or are they just new? What will happen? Why do you feel like something bad is gonna happen? Why do the girls all have the same classes as someone?

BYE SPARKS IN THE NIGHT!

~The Real Ash!*