Chapter 27: The End? Pt 4

*Three Battles/whatevers!*

~Vylad's P.O.V.~

I open my eyes and I see that I was in a Colosseum. I look next to be and I see Zandro sitting up. I get up and look around the Colosseum. Then there was a flash of black, white, purple, blue, and light blue. Then Alya appears in front of us in a slash. She was an angel and a dark angel at the same time. her right side there was black angel wing, and on her left side there was a white angle wing. "I'm only teaming this once." Zandro said. I nod my head. We run at Alya and she smiles a big smile. I take my red sword and try to hit her. Zandro takes out his black sword. We try to hit her many times, but she blocks all of them with her own sword. She makes a light blue magic ball and hits me with it. I fly away and land on top of Zandro.  "Get off of me, you fat lard!" Zandro yells. I growl and get off of him. we stand up and get in a fighting stance. Zandro lifts me up and throws me behind him. I push off of him and he flys forward towards Alya. She flys out of the way and Zandro hits the ground. Zandro makes black ball and throws it at Alya. She moves out of the way and throws a lot of purple magic balls at Zandro. She lands on the ground, and chuckles. I go up behind her and slash my sword at her. She turns around, but gets slashed by my sword. She gets pushed back. Zandro gets up and throws gray and black magic at her. She gets thrown back to the pillars and falls down. She's holding back, but why? I make a light green magic ball and Zandro makes a dark gray one. She gets back up, but we throw our magic together. She throw our combined magic at her and she flys backwards. She looks up at us. 

"That's the power of you working together?" She asks. "I'm shocked you can call yourselves Shadow Nights." She said.

"We didn't damage her at all?" I ask.

"Impossible! No matter how strong she is, after being hit with all of that magic power.... I can't believe it." Zandro says.

"Well, it's simple really." She said. "I hate the boss' lectures, so I kept it a secret. But I'll show you special." She said. Magic flys around her and she turns into a shadow knight, angel, and demon angel. W-what?

"N-no way..." I say.

"You've got to be kidding me." Zandro said.

"She's also a magic user!" I said. She throws a huge black, red, and white magic ball at us. It hits us dead on. Everything goes white.

~Time Skip~

I open my eyes slowly. "Oh? Still alive? Just stay down already." Alya said.

"My body...." I speak out.

"I'm all numb....." Zandro said.

"You two Ash.... I know your watching and I'm sick of being controlled by you. All the people you controlled..... Are dead...... I'LL MAKE ALL HUMANS DISAPPEAR AND YOU'LL HAVE NO SICK GAMES TO PLAY ANYMORE!" Alya said/yelled. Magic energy goes out and sends shock waves.

"What's with this crazy magical power?" Zandro said.

"This power.... It's all her magic combined....." I said. The ground starts to shake and Alya makes a huge magic ball with all the colors you can think of.

"THAT RIGHT!" She yells.

"That magic spell can end the user and everyone around them!" Zandro said.

"STOP IT, ALYA!" I yell. The magic grows bigger."ALYA!" I yell.

"STOP IT, ALYA!" We hear Ash yell.

"ASH!?" Zandro and me yell.

"YOU IDIOT! THAT WILL NOT ONLY KILL EVERYONE AROUND YOU, BUT EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET! EVEN YOUR SELF!" Ash yelled.

"FINE! I'LL CANCEL SOME OF IT SO ONLY IT KILLS THEM!" Alya yells. The magic level goes down and Ash disappears. "HAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE END OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!" Alya Yelled.