Chapter 10: W-Why?

*play song at right time!*

Garroth, little apple, and me sigh as we watch our mom's talking. Aphmau and Garroth talk, but I look at the floor thinking about the mirror. Why did that happen? Is that my future? I don't what to be that. Aphmau and Garroth walk away, he was showing her around the house. I been here before, so ya. I look at my shoes. What made me be that? Will it happen soon? I walk up stares and I see Aphmau and Garroth go into his room. I sigh and I see Zane and Vylad come out of there rooms. I see Zane go into Garroth's room and I hear him say "Garroth that is gross."

I hear Garroth say "Ah, hey baby brother."

They talk more and I turn to Vylad. I sigh and say "Can they not?"

Vylad says "They do this every day." We both sigh and he walks into the room. Then the fighting gets worse. Zane comes out of his room and slams the door. I walk up to Zane and rub his back.

I ask "What happened?"

He says "They made fun of when I would cry when we were younger."

I say "Shh... It's ok." I pull him into a hug and he hugs me back. Its crazy, he shows me his real slef, when he hides him self from his family. I hear "KIDS! DINNERS READY!"

I hear there dad say "Looks like I made it home on time!"

~Time Skip~

Zane made Garroth mad, so Aphmau and Garroth are outside. They come back inside a little later. I get a bell voice from my phone. I look at it and I see it was a pic text from Gene. I get up from my seat and I say "If you don't mind I have something to take care of." I walk away and go into a other room. I look at the pic and my heart stops.

 I look at the pic and my heart stops

(g= Gene. y= you)

Y- This has to be fake!

G- It's not, ask Aphmau.

Y- I'll ask her tomorrow at school!

G- K, see you later babe.

I slide down the wall. What if it was real? I run my hand in my hair and get up. I walk back into the room and sit down. I put on a fake smile, like I always do. 

~Time Skip~

I can't wait no more, I have to ask her now. It was after dinner. I walk over to Aphmau and I ask "Little apple can i talk to you outside?" he nods her head and we walk outside. I ask "Is it true that you kissed Garroth?"

She says "H-How do y-you know?" I stay still. WHY!? HE KISSED ME! WHY GARROTH? ARE YOU PLAYING GAMES WITH ME? IS LOVE A GAME TO YOU? I feel my self start to cry.

I say "Y-You can go now...."

She says "O-Ok." She walks back inside and I text my mom that we need to go. I see her go to the limo and I walk around to house and I get in the limo.