Chapter 19: She's Done

*Hai! Ash here! Before this starts let me say this. There will be a new person, but you might hate them...... OK! The the new person looks like the girl in the middle (pic above), but the red is white!*

~???'s P.O.V.~

I'M DONE! I'm been at this school for a while now. Gene, Zenix, Wolfe, and Sasha only know who I am! All I hear is 'Did you hear (y/n) did this?'! I'M OVER WITH THAT! IT'S TIME FOR ME TO SHINE AND I WILL RULE THIS WHOLE SCHOOL! Let me just get a new look and I'll get this whole thing started!

~Your P.O.V.~

I was sitting with Dante, Aaron, Garroth, Laurence, Anin, Wolfe, Zandro, Zane, Vylad, Katelyn, Aphmau, Lucinda, Kawaii~chan, Jake, Tyler, and Travis. I started wearing the uniform. Then the lunch room doors open with a loud thud. We all look over and we see a girl (Picture above, but the red is white). She was not wearing the uniform. She sees us and smirks. When she sees Travis she winks at him. She walks over to Gene and the shadow knights. "Who's that?" I ask.

"No idea." Aphmau said. Travis was blushing. I look over at her and she was sitting close to Zenix. Are they a thing? Gene had anger in his face when she sat close to Zenix. Does Gene like her? 

Wolfe says "I know who she is."

"Who?" I ask.

"Her name is Ash, and all she wants to do is take you down." Wolfe said with worry in her voice. Why does Ash want to take me down (Yes, I'm the new villain in the book). 

"Why would she want to take (y/n) down?" Garroth asks.

"We went to this school for a while, but Gene, Sasha, Zenix, and me only know who she is. What I'm trying to say, is that she wants to be noticed." Wolfe said. I was about to talk when I smell blood. I look around the room and look down. My eye turn black (black means your hungry for blood). I pull out my sun glasses out of my backpack and put them. I look up see everyone looking at me. 

"Is everything ok?" Laurence asks.

"Ya....." I said. I look around the room, until I see a bag full of blood poking out of Ash's bag. Where did she get that? 

"HEY!" Everyone in the lunch rooms looks over and sees Teony. She walks over to Ash. "Your not wearing the uniform." Teony says. Ash sighs and stands up. Ash looks Teony in the eyes and smirks. 

"You don't think I know that?" Ash asks.

"Go and get in the uniform." Teony says.

"What if I don't want to?" Ash asks and she rolls her eyes.

"I'll send you home." Teony says.

"Oh, great! I would love to go home! Can you take me?" Ash asks.

"I'll just give you a warning." Teony says.

"OH! I'M SO SCARED!" Ash says. Teony walks away and Ash looks at us and smirks. She winks at Travis and walks away with the shadow knights. We looks at each other. My eyes go back to blue and I take my sun glasses off. Were all shocked, so we had no words. Ash comes into the room again. and walks over to us. She was smiling a fake smile. I can tell. I smell the blood again and my eyes turn black. She sees my eyes and smirks. I put my sun glasses back on and she stops in front of me.

"What do you want?" Wolfe asks with anger.

"Ow, that hurt my black heart!" Ash says. She chuckles and says "I just came to see if any of you guys are free right now." She leans on the table. She's up to something......

"No were not." Wolfe says with anger.

"Shh! Let them say that them self." Ash says. She holds up her hands and flicks her wrist. Then I feel magic. I can tell everyone can feel it to. 

"So are any of you free?" Ash asks again.

"I am." Travis and Dante says. Then everyone's eye widen, even Travis and Dante's.

"Cool. Meet me out side in a little." Ash says and she walks away. The magic goes away. 

"Why did you say that!?" Wolfe said.

"We didn't mean to! It was like it came out of our mouths." Dante said.

"I think she has controlling magic." Lucinda says.

"Does that mean we have to meet her?" Travis asks.

"Try to not talk to her. She is up to something and I feel it. If she has controlling magic, so she can control any of us, but she pick you guys. That means she has plans for you guys." I said. They all nod there head.

~Ash's P.O.V.~

I was so close to letting everyone see (y/n)'s eyes! She had to have sun glasses! Well than I did plan B. I need Travis and Dante for it, so I used my magic. He he he he........ They have no idea! I start laughing evilly and walk away from the school. The ball rings meaning class, but I could care less. I just need Dante to talk to me alone and Travis because he is cute. I only need Dante for the plan, but Travis is cute, so ya. I may be dating Zenix, but I don't care. I can tell Gene likes me. I find it funny that I'm only friends with Gene, Zenix, and Sasha for my plan. Soon..... Very soon....... Ha.... HA...... HAHAHAHAHA! You'll remember me someday, (y/n). But, for know I will make you feel pain! I pull the blood bag out of my bag and open the bag. I start to drink the blood. I drink all of it and put it away. I lick my lips and wipe them. Can't wait to see her suffer, like what I felt when she did 'that' to me! 

*OMI! WHAT IS ASH!?!?! Yes, that is me in the story, but not my personalty! BUT WHAT IS SHE!? AND WHY DOES SHE HATE YOU!? WHAT IS HER PLAN!?

BYE SPARKS IN THE NIGHT

~Ash*