Chapter 20: Hurt On The Inside

*This is a little short*

~Your P.O.V.~

Gene and Ash walk over to Garroth and me. We just walked Aphmau to school. I'm still not friend with Aphmau, but whatever.

"Still have the hots her, huh?" Gene asked.

"Gene?" Garroth asks. I stay still. Ash looks at me does a fake smile. I can tell it between a real one.

"Long time, no see Garroth and (y/n). How ya been?" He asks.

"I've been great without you around." Garroth says. I nod my head. 

Garroth and me were about to walk away, when Gene says "Fine. I guess you don't want to know the secret the Aphmau and another friend have been holding form you." We stop in our tracks. Secret? "Of course you guys aren't ones to kiss and tell." He said. I clinch my hands into fist. How does he know?

"What are you talking about." Garroth said. 

"Oh, stop it, Garroth! We all know what you did. I'm still mad at you." I said with bitterness in my voice.

"Huh, are you ok, (y/n)?" Garroth asked.

"Garroth you have two paths. One with a cute girl on it. Another one with a fresh men that plays with your feelings. You have to pick one Garroth and soon. Because The cute girl might move on and get someone better!" I yell at him, but not that loud. I walk away with clenched fist.

~Time Skip~

Dante told me to meet him the hall way by the lunch room. He was acting weird and his eyes were a darker blue. I turn the corner and see him, but not the way I ever wanted to see him. He was kissing Ash...... 

Tears flood down my face

Tears flood down my face. I new Ash had a plan, but I didn't know Dante was in on it with her. He was the making the kiss happen and I can tell. I back away and run around the hall with tears flooding down my face.

~Ash's P.O.V.~

I smirk into the kiss as I see (y/n) run away with tears in her eyes. I hold up my hand and move my wrist. His eyes go back to his normal color and his eyes widen. He pulls away and pushes me to the wall. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He yells.

"Is bad for a girl to make a guy kiss her?" I ask.

"I KNOW THERE SOMETHING MORE TO THIS!" He yells. 

"Why don't you ask (y/n). Oh, wait you can't because she won't talk to anyone." I said. His eye widen and he gets what I did. He pushes me harder into the wall.

"WHY!?" He yelled.

"I think Wolfe already told you *whispers: half of it*." I said. "Oh, I knew you were gonna ask her out, so I use that for my plan." I said. Tears come to his eyes. "Awe, Is come gonna cry? Well you better go a stop (y/n) before she does something rash." I said. His eyes widen and he runs down the hall. I don't wanna kill her, but I wanna make her feel pain. I know her, so I know she is going to do something rash.

*Wow...... Ummm.... This Ash is not me! I would never do this to any one! I hate this Ash!

BYE SPARKS IN THE NIGHT!

~Ash*