Chapter 4: Class With Him

*The pic is your horns, but your horns are red with a little dark pink!*

I was walking down the hallway when I see little apple with Dante? There was the newbie with white hair I knocked out. I walk up to them and I say "Hey little apple and Dante!"

Dante says "Oh, Hey (Y/N)! This is Travis." 

I say "Oh your that Travis."

Dante says "You know each other?"

Travis says "She knocked me out."

Dante says "Well at least it was a cute girl that knock you out."

Travis blushes and I say "Really Dante, were both heart breakers."

Dante says "I was hoping that worked."

I say "Well little apple and Travis have a good gym class!" I walk away and Dante follows. I say "What do you want?"

He says "What class do you have?"

I say "Math."

He say "Me to, what teacher?"

I say "Mr. Tony."

He says "Well then lets go." I grab his hand and I run off to class. Out of the corner of my eye i see he was blushing. Wow, all the boy heart breaker falling for the girl one? I will play that game. Time to be my heart breaker side. We get in the class and all the girls look at Dante and all the boys look at me. We sit down next to each other. Then Jeffery come into the room and he sits up front. 

I walk up to him and I say "Hey Jeffery~" I said that in a sing song voice. He looks at me and blushes.

He say "H-Hey (Y/N)."

I say "So how is anime club?"

He say "G-Good."

I say "So what are you doing after school?"

He says "I-I have to help Mr. Tony after school."

I say "Well do want help? I will be happy to help you with the kids." He nods his head 'yes' and I walk back to my chair and I sit down. I high-five Dante and Mr. Tony walks in.

He says "OK class grab the work sheet and I will have a nap on the floor." He lays down on the floor and fall asleep. Dante stands up and I pull him back down.

He ask "What?"

I say "You don't have to do the work." I hand him a class work free pass. I say "If you show a teacher the pass the  you don't have to do work. My father made it for me and I copied it into 5 copies." He high-fives me again and he say down. I say "So, Dante who is Kawaii~chan and Nicole?"

He says "I saw them today and they growled at me."

I giggle and I say "Sounds fun."

He says "So you and Jeffery?"

I say "I using my heart breaker side on him. Remember heart breakers don't fall in love."

~Dante's P.O.V.~

Well this heart breaker did.

~Garroth's and Laurence's P.O.V.~

Her words rang in my ears. 'Remember heart breakers don't fall in love.' What did you do to me, (Y/N).

~(Y/N)'S P.O.V.~

Class ended and Dante was not moving. I say "Umm... Dante?" I wave my hand in front of his face. 

He say "W-WHAT HAPPENED!?"

I say "Class ended." 

He rubs the back of his neck and says "Well see you tomorrow?" I nod my head and I leave the class.

~Time Skip~

I walk into the room and I see Mr. Tony asleep on the floor. I look over and I see Aaron and Little apple. I say "Little apple what did you do to get in here?" 

She says "I don't want to talk about it. Why are you in here."

I say "I'm looking for Jeffery."

She says "Jeffery?" I nod my head and Jeffery walks in. When he sees me his face turns red. I giggle and Aaron growls. Jeffery talks to little apple. I leave Aaron alone, he is the only one in the school that would really hurt me. 

Jeffery walks over to me and says "W-What do you want to do?" I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. His whole face was bright red and I giggle.

~Time Skip~

Jeffery and I hanged out the hole time. I walk out with Little Apple and we see Laurence. I say "Hey Laurence."

He say "Oh hey, I was waiting for Aphmau, but why were you there?"

I say "Oh i was doing heart breaker stuff."

He says "Like?"

Little apple says "She hung with out with this guy named Jeffery."

Laurence says "Jeffery? The good kid?"

I say "It was a one time thing. I kissed his cheek and that was all."

He says "You are a heart breaker, so want to walk home, all of us."

I say "Can't my limo is over there." He nods his head and him and little apple walk away." I get into the limo and we go home.