Chapter 33: Wonderland!

"So sleepy....." I said.

"Then fall asleep." Ash said. We were outside having family time. It's class time right now, but whatever. I yawn and close my eyes.

=+Dream+=

I open my eyes and I see I was outside of a rundown school. I look around and I was outside. I was in red, black, and white amour.

I doesn't look like amour, but is was iron

I doesn't look like amour, but is was iron. I even had a hat on my head. "(y/n) of hearts! The kind needs you!" Someone yelled as they run over to me. It was Wolfe and Anin. They were in amour, but there amour was only red. I nod as I follow them. I get there. Zandro, Ash, Antilias, Luna, Autumn, Ocean, Alya, Funneh, Yami, Katelyn, Gene, Aaron, Tyler, and some werewolfs were in amour and around the king. The king had a helmet on, so you could not tell who it was. "Nice to see you again, (y/n) of hearts." The king said. He sounded like Jake. I bow and look back up at him. "I need you to find the person who got in here and bring them to me." He said. 

"Yes, sir." I said. I was walk away and then I disappear in mid air. I close my eyes for a bit. Then I open them. I was on the glass floor of a hall way. There was a rabbit with pink eyes and (f/c) ears. I get up and start to follow it. I leads me to a room full of pictures of my friends. I turn around and the rabbit was gone. I run out of the room and run around the hall way. I hear a voice in my head.

(Bold- Voice)

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole

I run down the hall way, but I see Garroth at the end. I run the other way.

You can't fix your broken promise
Our ties have come undone
I will not be used to be battered and abused
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses
Your lies fool no one
Your magic white rabbit
Your white room straight jacket

I run into Travis, so I turn to the right.

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole

I run into Aaron and I run the other way.

You can't offer your poison to me
In your kingdom of filth
White Rabbit
Straight jacket

I run into Wolfe and Anin. I run to the left.

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole

I run into Vylad and I turn around.

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

I run into Gene, so I run to the right.

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

I see Zane, so I run to the left.

We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road

I see Dante, so I turn around.

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road

I see Zenix, but I push him out of the way. I run past him.

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
Diving down the hole

I run until I see the rabbit. I run past Aphmau, but I look like a blur to her. I chase the rabbit, into a door. The door leads me to a room. Zenix, Aaron, Gene, Dante, Travis, Garroth, Vylad, Zane, Wolfe, and Anin. I step back, but the door was gone. The rabbit was gone to. Ivy was by them to. "She's clearly too immature to be there mate. She's also prey! And there a predator!" Ivy said. All of them had wolf ears, but Ivy. "So, if she cannot prove she can not love them, she'll be executed." Ivy said.

"Wait! What!?" I ask. Ivy laughs. "You can't do that! I have no idea how to prove I'm an adult!" I yell. 
"Hm. Then answer this." Zane said.

"How do you expect to handle love?" Garroth asks.

"I don't know what to do with love, or even know how to love the right person!" I said.

"Prove you love us." Gene said.

"How?!" I ask.

"Maybe by paying attention with what you do?" Ash said as she came around the corner.

"Maybe you should face your lovers without making problems." Ocean said as she came around the corner.

"Just tell them how you feel." Jake said as he came around the corner. The bunny comes out of nowhere and Ivy was gone. A flash happened. The bunny became a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, orange eyes, and had bunny ears.

She giggles and says "Why do you keep running away from your feelings?"

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Be honest. Tell them" She said. The girl disappears and I look at them. I had bunny ears on my head now and my crown was on the floor. I walk up to them. 

"Guys." I said. "I... want to be with all of you, but I can't do that. I cant even pick one, because I love all of you. I want you to love me...... Because..... I love you with all my heart. You help me with my problems and I want be there for you now. I love all of you the same, but you can't make me pick just one. My heart will be more ripped apart than it is now. I need you to know that. I love all of you, but I can't pick just one....." I said. Then everything goes white. The last thing I see was there smiles. I wake up with Ash holding me like a baby. "LET GO OF ME!" I yell as I sit up.

"What? You were the one who fell on me!" She said.

~Aaron, Dante, Travis, Wolfe, Anin, Gene, Zenix, Garroth, Vylad, and Zane's P.O.V.~

I wake up with a start. I smile as I remember the dream. Is that what (y/n) really feels about us?

*Oi! Like da chap boi? Lol, sorry. That may of, or may not, of been a dream. *giggles* So cute~! You hold them what you felt! See ya!

BYE SPARKS IN THE NIGHT! (ps. I call you that, because you guys light up my darkness)

~Ash!*