Chapter 14: Cure!?

*As you can tell my the chapter name there will be lots of things in the chapter! It will have Gene, Zenix, Sasha, You, Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Travis, Zane, Vylad, Wolfe, Zandro, Anin, and Aaron!*

~Aaron's P.O.V.~

Garroth, Laurence,Dante, Travis, Zane, Vylad, Wolfe, Zandro, Anin, and me are in the same room. Were trying to find out what happened to (Y/N). I say "So this happened the day are she had dinner with you family, Garroth?"

Garroth says "Yes, and she is showing most of her hate to Aphmau and me."

Laurence says "We should go to the demon control class."

Dante says "Why?"

Laurence says "I look at her class page and she has it and she has horns. That means she has demon blood in her, so that class room might have books on it."

Travis says "Might work, good job Mr. Laurence."

Vylad says "You do know you can call us our name without the Mr?"

~Time Skip~

The hole room for the demon control class was everywhere. Zandro says "Guys what this?" He was behind the teacher's deck. He pulls out a book that was red, black, and brown. He reads the cover out loud "What happens when a demon loses love." 

Zane says "I'll read it." Zandro hands the book to Zane and he opens the book. He says "When a demon sees a crush kiss someone they will turn evil or more evil. First they will get demon eyes, then later they will earn demon wings or black angel wings. After that they will get a dragon tail. After a day there inner demon will take control." 

Anin says "So her crush kissed someone else?" I look over at Garroth and he walk looking down.

Dante says "She was a heart breaker before, she always said heart breaker don't fall in love. If that is true than who did she have a crush on?"

Laurence says "If she is showing the most hate to Aphmau and Garroth then...." We all look at Garroth. 

Garroth says "Zane got me mad and I was being crazy, so I randomly kissed Aphmau." We all look at Zane.

Zane says "He was being a man whore."

I sigh and I say "We can worry about this later, we need to find (Y/N) before she turns full on demon.

~Time Skip~

We were walking in the park looking for her. We went to her house and turns out she ran away the day after Garroth kissed Aphmau. We stop when we hear some one singing.

(Bold= The random girl they heard the song from)

My friends don't walk, they run
Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun
Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off helium
We paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different person's head
This dream, dream is a killer
Getting drunk with a blue caterpillar

I'm peeling the skin off my face
'Cause I really hate being safe
The normals, they make me afraid
The crazies, they make me feel sane

I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad,
The craziest friend that you've ever had
You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone
Tell the psychiatrist something is wrong
Over the bend, entirely bonkers
You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed
So what if I'm crazy? The best people are
All the best people are crazy, all the best people are

Where is my prescription?
Doctor, doctor please listen
My brain is scattered
You can be Alice,
I'll be the mad hatter.

I'm peeling the skin off my face
'Cause I really hate being safe
The normals, they make me afraid
The crazies, they make me feel sane