Chapter 18: Werewolf And Witch!? Also Old Friends?

I was walking down the hall when Lucinda runs up to me. "(y/n)! I need you to help me!" She yelled.

"What is it?" I ask. 

"The bake sale! I need your help!" She says.

"Look I have demon powers, but I don't have baking powers." I said.

"Then use this!" She hands me a bottle with a pink water inside of it. 

"What is this?" I ask.

"I'll show you!" She said. She takes it and hits me with it. "There now your a magic- A WEREWOLF!?" She says.

"WEREWOLF!?" I yell. I feel the top of my head and there was no horns. There was wolf ears. I look behind me and see a black and (f/c) wolf tail.

"THAT WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT TO DO!" She yells. He takes out another one that was green. Then she hits me with it. I open my eyes and look down. I was in a tight (f/c) witch dress. 

(The purple is your favorite color and there is no hat)

"LUCINDA!" I yell at her.

"Now you have my powers!" She says.

"What did you do to me?!" I said while trying to move the dress.

"I made you a witch for 24 hours, and the dress won't come off." I said.

"WHY!?" I yelled. Everyone was looking us by know. The guy drooling and the girls wanting to be me. I still had the wolf ears and tail though.

"Don't worry. The werewolf thing will be gone in an hour or so." She says. I sigh and nod. 

~Time Skip~

I see Garroth, Laurence, and Dante walk by. I hide be hind the stage. "Hey Lucinda, have you seen (y/n)?" Laurence asked. There looking for me?"

"Oh yes." She said. Why Lucinda?

"Oh where is she?" Dante asked.

"Right here." She said and point to the place I was hiding.

"(y/n) come out." Garroth said.

"NO! YOU CAN'T SEE ME LIKE THIS!" I yell. 

"Oh come on. I bet they would love to see you~!" Lucinda says.

"Lucinda why?" I say. She walks over to me and pulls me out. They see me and there faces turn bright red. I blush a bright red to. I see Zane in the back ground taking picture. I blush harder. Travis was pasted out on the floor. Vylad had a light blush on his face. Aaron was blushing the hardest out of the boys. 

"See all of the boys like what they see~!" Lucinda says. Then I see Anin, Wolfe, and Zandro. Anin and Wolfe had a nose bleed. Zandro was blushing, but was trying to hide it. I see all the werewolfs giving me eyes. My blush disappears and I get angry. I get up and smack Lucinda. Everyone was shocked. The werewolfs smiled more. I want to kill all of them right now...... I was about to jump on Lucinda when I get held back. I turn around and see it was Jake?! Jake and Tyler moved away! I hug him and ask "When did you get back?" I can tell that everyone, who likes me, is getting jelly!

"Me and Tyler moved back yesterday." He said. He hugs me back. I smile and he asks "Whats with the werewolf stuff and witch outfit?"

"Lucinda." I said. He looks at Lucinda and growls.

"Nice to see you again, Jake." Garroth growls.

"You to, Garroth. Oh, you to Dante and Laurence." Jake says. Aaron blush turns into red of anger. "Now if you guys don't mind I'm taking this cutie with me." Jake says as he picks me up. I squeak as he walks away with me in his arms. All the guys had angered look. Jake runs out of the school with me in his arms. Tyler was waiting in their car. Jake puts me in the back seat and he gets in. 

"School is still going on....." I said.

"We sighed you out." Tyler said.

"You the same age as me!" I said.

Jake sigh and says "We.... uhh...... lied......"

"I thought your were the good one of this group." I said.

"He lied." Jake said as he pointed at Tyler. I high five Tyler.

"Were here for to see if you want to make a band." Tyler said.

"Why?" I said.

"Almost all the songs you sang in this school are on the internet. Tyler can play the drums and other stuff. I can play the piano and other stuff. You can sing." Jake says.

"Ok lets do this." I said.

~Time Skip~

It was almost the end of school for everyone. Jake, Tyler, and me set up the stage for our stuff. I told mom about it and at 7th period she is gonna tell everyone to come here. She told them that an minute ago. Jake, Tyler, and me go behind the stage. "Hello everyone. Today we have 3 people who want to make a band. We make them the school's band. There the Phoenix 3. Here they are." Mom said. Everyone claps. Jake walks onto the stage and goes to the keyboard. Tyler goes on stage and goes the the guitar. I take a deep breath and walk onto the stage. Everyone's eyes widen when they see me. I walk to the chair up front and sit down. I lower the microphone. Tyler starts singing:

(Bold- Jake. Underline- Tyler. Italics- You. All of them- All of you. Underline and Bold- Jake and Tyler.)

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

At the curtain's call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

Tears were in all of our eyes. I get up and hug Tyler and Jake. They hug me back. Everyone claps and we smile at the people. I see all the people I know the best in the back again. They were smiling and some had tears in there eyes.

"1...." Jake says. I know were this is going.

"2...." Tyler says.

"3...." I say. We all smile at each other. We hold up out hands and make 3 symbol.

"THE PHOENIX 3!" We all yell. Everyone cheers and we hug again.