Chapter 15: First Date!?

*WARNING! THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE BULLING IN IT! IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY THEN DON'T READ! (f/i) means favorite ice cream!*

I was hanging out at my locker with Dante, Garroth, and Laurence. I say "Thanks again, guys." 

Laurence turns to me and says "You said that so many times now that we know."

I say "Well you did save me."

Dante says "For a small potato, she got some spunk!" I look over and see Aphmau. I'm still mad at her. 

I say "She maybe cool now, but wait until betrays you."

Garroth says "Sorry, I'm just not paying sure why."

I mumble under my breath "I do." I glare at Garroth and I walk away. As I alk down the hallway I get man comments. Monster, freak, and slut are some of them. 

Then this on hits me hard "She was not evil the whole time, she only did it to get kisses." 

I yell "Watch this!" Everyone turns to me and smirk as I get ready.

(Bold= you)

I am a circus freak
Caught in a cage, caught in a cage
Staring without a blink
Swallow me whole, swallow me whole
I am a circus freak
Cut out my heart, cut out my heart
Loveless and watch me bleed
Tear me apart, tear my apart
Yeah!
I've lost myself in make-believe
I don't wanna go, I don't want to go, make me
Over and over I've deceived
I don't wanna go, I don't want to go
You want reform? I can't conform
Cause I can't take anymore of your tainted bliss cause
I've lost myself in make-believe
You can't break me
I am a circus freak
So many scars, so many scars
I'm just the common creep
Something to watch, something to watch
Oh, you know you can't break me
I've lost myself in make-believe
I don't wanna go, I don't want to go, make me
Over and over I've deceived
I don't wanna go, I don't want to go
You want reform? I can't conform
Cause I can't take anymore of your tainted bliss cause
I've lost myself in make-believe
You can't break me
"Come one, come all
Step right up for the one, the lonely
Circus freak!"
[x2]
You'll never break me
You'll never change me, no
La, da, da, da, da
La, da, da, da
I've waited ten long years just to look in the mirror
And to find just what I'm staring at
I've waited ten long years just to tell you I'm fearless
You don't understand, I've become who I am!
Oh!
You know you can't break me
I've lost myself in make-believe
I don't wanna go, I don't want to go, make me
Over and over I've deceived
I don't wanna go, I don't want to go
You want reform? I can't conform
Cause I can't take anymore of your tainted bliss cause
I've lost myself in make-believe
You can't break me

I look around and I see everyone's face has a shock in it. I walk off to my class. Then I hear "You Garroth can have Aphmau, but I will have (y/n)!" I stop walking and I turn around to see Laurence chasing after Dante. 

I say "Umm Dante, I heard that you know?"

He blushes and Laurence says "The whole school did."

Dante says "Well Garroth is being a loser and hanging out with a freshmen, so (y/n) will you go on my date with me?" Laurence face gets red with anger and mine gets red with love. 

I say "Sure!" 

He grabs my hand and he says "Everyone heard the song you sang. Someone recorded it and let me say this. You got guts to stand up to people like that." 

I smile and I say "So where are we going?"

He says "Go to a movie, then get some ice cream (my ideal first date.... I never gone on one.....)."

I say "Sound cool."

~Time Skip~

The movie was over and we were in his car heading to an ice cream shop. I say "Dante?"

He says "What?"

I say "Are you gonna use me like your brother did?"

He says "No! I would never! We both know that Garroth and Laurence like you and Aphmau, but they will have to pick you or her. I'm a heart breaker, but I would never leave you. You are my number 1."

I say "Awe! Thanks Dante!" He smiles and I say "Sometimes I miss being a heart breaker."

He says "Hmm?"

I say "Like you break hearts, but yours is never broken.... I wish I never feel for Garroth. He k-kissed me, but then he kissed Aphmau."

Dante says "I would never, ok?" I nod my head.

~Time Skip~

We get there and we get our ice cream and our table. We were telling funny stuff to each other. I say "Remember that time I got Jeffery to blush in class in front of Katelyn?"

Dante says "Ya, she was so mad at him and not you."

I say "What can I say, I'm her best friend.... But I feel everyone is leaving me for Aphmau." 

He frowns and says "I would never."

I say "Ok, I trust you."

He says "Remember that time you told me to ask out Kawaii~chan when I was dating Nicole."

I say "And she said yes?"

He says "They both hate me now."

I smile and I say "Dante open your mouth. He opens his mouth. I take my spoon, full of ice cream, and put it in his mouth. 

He eats it and says "Was that (f/I)?" I nod and he says "Open you mouth now." I open my mouth and he puts his spoon, full of ice cream, in my mouth. He takes his spoon out and I eat it. 

I smile and I say "Cookie dough?"

He says "Ya. Hold on you got someone ice cream right here." He leans over the table and leans in. He kisses me on the lips. I smile and I kiss back. He may be a heart beaker and a bad flirt, but he is very caring and sweet. He stops the kiss and sits back down. I smile and we go back to talking. It's true, I love Dante! Maybe he's the one......