Dancing with the stars

You were on your way to the dance studio to rehearse for the talent show that you had entered.

You rented out a space so that you rehearse. Your best friend came to keep you company and help you with choreography, but she was late so you just started on your own.

You had started just dancing for fun and warming up. (Y/BFF/N) burst in and ran straight towards.
"Wow y/bff/n where's the fire?" You asked as she caught her breath.
"Ju-ju..." she planted
"spit it out!" You yelled
"Justin Bieber!" She yelled
"Huh?"
"He's here. He's practising here."

You weren't the biggest belieber but you liked his music. You shrugged
"Eh, that's cool now let's start."

You changed the music to What Do You Mean (AfroBeats remix). Being an African yourself you loved African music but your friend wanted you to dance to a Justin Bieber song "...or else I'm not helping." So that was a great compromise.

Y/bff/n had just finished running through the choreography with you so she sat down on the floor and you practised on your own.

As you practised you saw the door open a little through the mirror, but didn't bother to turn around.

Your best friend jumped from her sitting position and squealed.
"Y/n! Turn around! Now!"

You you turned an saw who was standing at the door. They had come inside. Your brown eyes widened slightly when you saw Justin Bieber and his crew standing at the door.

"Sorry I just heard the song and wanted to check it out."
"Its ok." You said calmly
"You don't mind if we stay and watch do you?" He asked.
"Not at all." You said

They stayed and watched and they also helped with the dancing. Justin suggested that you dance to a different song and you decided on another very African song called look like you.

You guys had fun and even ended up chilling and dancing and having fun

"You'rea great dancer. I could use someone like you on my team."

"That would be epic."

"Great then here's my number. Give me a call and we'll see what we can work out." He gave you business card and left with his crew.

-----------------

Hope you enjoyed my first JB imagine. Please check out my other stories and vot and comment any ideas.

Thanks
-Grace-Angela