Rhymes and Rhythm

A/N: The lyrics mentioned in this imagine are original and I reserve all rights to use them. No one is to use these lyrics or similar lyrics without my consent.

Thank you enjoy.

---------------

You were in the studio waiting for him to arrive. Some guy named Justin was looking for a new producer for his new album and you were so far the best on the scene.

You had never spoken to him personally. You communicated through his manager Scooter.

They walked in. Just led looked different from the last time you had seen him perform at the VMAs. He had shaved his head and had a bandana on.

I had felt underdressed in my low cut black tank, red skin net jeans and Tomy slip on sneakers until I saw him was wearing a loose long shirt and skinny jeans and white Vans. 😆

We exchanged greetings and got right to work. I played him a few beats i liked and he decided to go into the booth and throw a few verses on it. After two and a half hours of tweaking we had a song. A HIT song to be exact.

We took some selfies and I posted them on Istagram with the caption '#HardAtWork with @ justinbieber'

I checked out his Instagram and saw that he had taken some pictures of me producing without my knowledge but they were cute pictures so I didn't mind. He captioned it 'Cooking up something #HOT with the beat queen @ y/insta/n.' You kinda blushed and smiled at the nice things he had to say about you.

"So you got anything else?" He asked

"Well I've got a few songs that need singers if you wanna check 'em out." I grabbed my song book and gave it to him to look through. "The ones marked OPEN in red at the top are the available ones."

"What about the ones marked TAKEN?" -_- a true lyricist but not the sharpest knife in the drawer I see.

"Um" I giggled. I can't believe I'm actually answering this questioqn "Those are taken by another artist. And before you ask. The ones that say RESERVED are for me."

"OH cool. Are you releasing an album soon?" He asked as he flipped through the pages of my song book.

"Mhm."

****

He was silent for a while then I almost--actually I did fall off of my chair when he yelled
"Now this is the shxt right here!" He and Scooter laughed as I got my clumsy behind off of the floor.

"What the heck Justin!" I shouted and I plopped back into by chair and re-tied my hair because it got messed up when I fell.

"This song." He pointed at a song entitled Rhyme and Rhythm. "I know it says reserved by you need to let me sing it. Please."

After about an hour of arguing we decided to sing it together and release it as a Y/N featuring Justin Bieber.

The chorus sounded great with both of us.

"We're a perfect duet and harmony
We go together like beautiful symphony
Everything about you compliments me, cos
You're the Rhyme and I'm the Rhythm, baby."

****

The song went to number one on release and became the theme song to you and Justin's budding romance.

----------------
I hope you enjoyed that
Please vote and comment.

The lyrics mentioned in this imagine are original and I reserve all rights to use them. No one is to use these lyrics or similar lyrics without my consent.