I Think I Love You

I think I'm in love but I don't know how to tell him that it's not with him. I've been with my chocolate honey Trevor Jackson four about eight months now and I'm honestly not really feeling it.

Justin on the other hand is a new experience for me. I've never dated anyone of another race before simply because in the public eye, I don't really have time for all the hate.

I decided I was going to break up with Trevor, to be with Justin and because I can't look at him and lie to his face that I love him when I really don't anymore.

****

I went over to his house and found him shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist. I nearly melted at the sight but I controlled myself-- in other words I stopped myself from running to him, ripping off the towel and making out with him til I too was in nothing but a towel.

"Hey babe." He said then he kissed me. We almost started making out, but I stopped myself.

"Babe are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just came over here to talk to you."

"Ok, just give me a moment to get dressed. I kinda need to talk to you too." I nodded. My eyes drifted to his toned upper body as I walked away.

I turned around and did just what I had been stopping myself from, the entire time. I jumped on him,wrapped my legs around his waist and made out with him.
Once I had calmed down from that I went down stairs. He came a few minutes after me and led me into his garden where the entire garden was set up so beautifully for dinner. I gasped
"You did this for me?" I asked and he nodded. I wondered if Justin would ever do something like this for me.

We ate and I finally decided that if was time to speak up.
"Trevor."

"Wait babe, I have something to say to you." You nodded "Ever since I met you I instantly knew I wanted to be with you for a long time. I've never been so sure of anything in my life so..." He got down on one knee next to you and you covered your mouth.

"Y/Full/N will you marry me?"

How can I be so stupid as to want to leave a man who lives me so much? I don't even know how Justin feels. I nodded. He slipped the ring onto my finger and kissed me passionately.

I decided to spend the night at his house. He was already asleep, but I couldn't sleep. Suddenly I heard my phone vibrate and checked it. It was a message from Justin. Oh no

'Y/N I think I love you'

--------------------

Part two anyone?